Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i did bought last time for 160 at a sparepart shop.. but when i come again, it needs 3 days to order due to short of supply.. but i really cant tell is it fake or not..

I think the plug can go for some time eventhough it's bad. It'll just give you backfire on high rev and loss of power. Unless it's until the stage where it can't ignite anymore. :) So advisable to change every 25-30K.

bought a set of 24s yesterday. got it for 150 bucks.. the old plug started missfiring, when taken out found that the white section started to yellowing. i think i might run lean since my FPR has no meter..

Running rich is okay but if lean, you better be really careful. It can melt your pistons. I guess better for you to install a guage or send for tuning where you can check your A/F. Eh wait, I thought you're going to reflash your car right? Has it been done?

not yet bro.. still cannot contact my tuner. who do u tune with? whats the price? is there any special price?

My tuner is AC Motorsports. Price is special for Airtrek members at only Rm800. It's dyno tune. Normal piece for Lancer GT is above 1.5K alrdy. So it's already very cheap for us.

Sure... or you can directly call Ah Wah to book for the time for dyno tuning. :) But make sure you wash your airfilter + refuel non-Shell petrol. If you want more, refuel 97. After tuning all done perfectly, pour in a bottle of octane booster and max boost it. You'll be grinning ear to ear.

Can do with 95 cos more practical. But do up all you wanna do before tuning to get the best out of it.

Top Bottom