• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Hey people,

anyone playing this game yet? my opinion is this is one mighty cool game. Criticals are so much easier to perform compared to the earlier titles. hmm.. just a little dissapointed cause Capcom stopped using real life actors for their main character.. i wonder why..

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
i finish playing it liao... the last boss is quite hard to beat as he will shoot tons of light into u, run also kena.....
but i like episode 3 better, with takeshi as samanosuke and jean reno as the french guy :)

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
this is certainly the game that u wouldnt wanna miss if u are a fan of capcom games.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
got that rigth dude.. its awesome... stylish... but still DMC is more stylish lar.. althought you cant block in DMS (unless royal guard ;P)

the in game cinematics are damn good.

amadeus: i share your sentiments man.. last heard takeshi quit the game because he was worried that it would affect his image :S

man you're good.. :p i'm just finished level 5 and getting Tenkai.. something tells me he's link to the previous games.. ehehe.. just got a feeling he's someone... ehehe.. dont want to spoil the game for others.. so i'll just keep it to myself..

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
hey hid3, u are a fan of DMC too??? hehe.. i finish that twice, never used royal guard before but doppelgangger is good.

by the way, dont u think tenkai looks like legolas in LOTR?? hehehe

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz... yeah man.. pretty much a fan of Capcom games... DMC series, Onimusha series, RE series.. hmm.. havent used doppleganger b4.. only managed to finish the game using trickster.. man DMC3 was hard.. ahaha.. maybe i suck..lolz..

regarding tenkai.. he sure looks like a darker version of legolas.. but with his air of mysteriousness cant help but think that he was an existing character from Oni 1 and 3 :P how else would he know so much.... :P

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
ohh man.. RE4 is damn hard... can buy guns but the seller never sells bullets and its new concept, not only shooting zombies... but humans also.. hehehe

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Onimusha..cool
but I never finish onimusha 3, stuck at that big "monster" after the castle, then got fed up. go round & round still kena.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
hm... long time didnt buy games, so now Onimusha 4 has released and gonna buy it. but i feel that DMC is better lah..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
too bad... me can c cannot play...
my ps2 cant support new game liaw
when i bougth liaw.. i put in my ps2..
still can play.. but d loading... cannot get thru!!!
sigh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember a while ago, Lexus has its own driving simulator? Well Mercedes has one of it's own too and its very very advanced. 1700 horsepower and over 300 tons, this is the ultimate earth shifting simulator that would make you feel as good as on the highway. With the help of virtual test drives the engineers at Mercedes-Benz can form the automotive future. The virtual car handles as if in real traffic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience