(share) 1/24 Daihatsu Copen by Aoshima

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
Hehe, kinda share..my birthday present...

1/24 Aoshima Daihatsu Copen, just bought on 18/8, fresh model..HKD130
infact, theres two version, this is the late version which is with BBS wheel, Recaro seat.

happy view.

additional my Hyper Rev Copen magazine from Japan..(planning convert D-sport)

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
dude, i bought the same model also. received from HobbySearch mid last month. let's us compete to come out each custom mod of our own :)

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
same thing here. i cant assemble at the moment as well. got one of my lung burst and recovering, so this hobby gotta stop for time being at least few months

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
same thing here. i cant assemble at the moment as well. got one of my lung burst and recovering, so this hobby gotta stop for time being at least few months
Bro, hope you recover soon and will be staying tune to your future models and your TA style Cappucino finish ?? Hahaha..take care bro..

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
TitanRev,
thx for reminding! i checked back and i realised i didnt post the completed pics.. will do soon in the weekend!

rubbishking,
sorry to hijack ur thread ya..

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
eheh thanks for the concern. just a word of advise to all modellers, use safety gear and wear a mask! love your lungs! i will come back to my car progress very soon.. 13 boxes still left unattended..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a moment, just close your eyes and wind the clock back a mere five years. Could you possibly have imagined something this fluid and tantalizing, to the point that you actually caught yourself thinking “Hey sexay”, rolling out of a Hyundai assembly line?

The formbook would have usually called for the insertion of some joke along the lines of, ‘Q: How do you increase the value of a Hyundai? A: Fill...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience