SGTI Meter Problem !!

jacthegreat

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
What's up guys .. appreciate if y'all can give some advice for me. I'm driving a SGti.

My meter panel (stock) kong liao, 3 problem area :-

1. fuel indicator show "E" all the time .. kong.
2. temperature meter stuck at slighly below half all the time .. kong.
3. rpm meter will stuck at 3000-4000 rpm the moment i start the car, but idling is normal. But sometime after a long drive it will turn to normal reading .. then stuck at 4000 again, on and offf and it is driving me nuts !! Speedometer ok.

Need to fix this immediately. Anyone experienced this before ? Where and how much ?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
The RPM i think can adjust a thing behind the meter...
then fuel n temp guage need chaneg to new 1,around RM150.......but GTI blue face i donno hv or not larrr,bcs putra carbon face also very hard to get in spare part shop..
Those black n green hv many larr.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
All 3 kong at the same time or?

I think it's loose perhaps? Maybe you should try unplug and plug the meter panel again.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Dude, i think you better not use this meter panel anymore, if you consider replacing the parts.

Just see if them halfcut shop does accept trade in, if you purchase a meter panel from them.

Chances 50% 50%, but you can try.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Y i always experience oil leakage so often? Izit the mechanic diden tighten the screws properly or car old alr so got places bocor alr?

very fed up wif tis problem alr.... always hav to go back to workshop to settle tis problem so often... :(

experts... actually wat's goin on n how to stop tis from continuing??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience