Sexy chick!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
evo5229 said:
eyong....yaya there got...hehe...anyway....

sexy chick some are very guai too......

Wahh, like that I might make it my routine weekend hang-out there. Then again, the reverant may not appreciate the sound of Super Drager outside his "hood", hehehe .... Btw, how's you plans for the monsters meet-ups for Inti? When you having it anyway?

So, Nicole you a church go-er too, or more so a temple kneel?

ed_vin said:
i find it disco...not much leng lui oredi...so so oni
not like those days...stand outside entrance oso enuf....

i agree...church got cun decent babes too(decent in church oni) hahaha
i don go church...but i hang out around thre....hahhahaah jus kiddin!
ppl go church to 'search'.....hehehe

True too ... I think the bunch of pretty ones had grown/******/married, or matured enuff to hang-out in pubs where they "target" high-end executives instead, haha. sad, sad,sad.

And you are right too. So chuch go-er chick may seemed so decent and sweet, but back behind doors, windows, or walls ... they are still human, exploding with intense urges, woo hooo ....

I'm loving it ...

i don't go to church nor temple.. hehe.. i hang out at home! hahahaha... good girl enuf? :p

nicole_nic said:
i don't go to church nor temple.. hehe.. i hang out at home! hahahaha... good girl enuf? :p

Too good ..... to the point of .... *yarn* ..... hehehe. Sorry ;) Anyway, am sure you do the occasional tt, and vroom vroom during the wee hour of the nite?

*pssst ... speaking of vroom, I do need a new speedometer. Surprisingly funny to see the needle goes below 180km/h, and back. Only if and only wished I had a camera then*

i work a lot, i stay at office 90% of my day..kuai ler?:_:

nicole_nic said:

I also lepak at home too ....

... though it's someone else's instead ;)

Or some would call pubs 2nd home too rite?

kookoo said:
hahaha..
why?
ur home 2nd pub ah?
mine is not lerrr...
hahahaha

Y??? Your 1st home is PUB ah ? .... You so a-koholik one ler ...

Mine maybe 2nd, if not 3rd only leh ...

Sweet on the outside, freaks on the inside.

Then again, I'm loving it ...

hehehe ...

hahhaa..
i where got a-koholik?
i very guai wan lerr..
always stay home..
do gardening..read book..
hahahaha
pub might be no 10 lo..
hehe

i DO NOT like poser.. so i'm not a poser wannabe-good girl.. i AM a good girl.. i don't drink anymore.. even i do, i'd only drink a glass of cocktail.. magarita or screwdriver.. that's all! :) better save money to mod my car.. hehe

Well Nic .... have you done much to your car lately? yet ...

u think i print money ar? i just spent 2k plus for my new rims.. early this month.. and i bought a new phone which costed me 940.. well, have u done anything to yours then? EVERYTHING needs money now.. things don't come easy for me, u know

Haha ... relax girl! No one imply you have it all, and we all worked hard for our money too ....I know it's end of the month anyway ... Well, no need to mods if you don't have the dole.

Well, I am in the sourcing stage. Wanted to get a new ICE system but dunno what type yet. Still working on the cost for a DVD with a built in screen. That's why I am also coming down to KL this Thursday till Sunday to check things out.

SnooPDoGGY said:
like to see sexy dressed ladies...
but...
dont wanna hv a sexy dressed gf/wife...

no wonder alot of sexy chicks i knew a few years back nowadays look like ah sou when married liao :mouth_closed:

Sure lar .... Day got to do housework, and nite got to do late-work ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom