Sexy chick!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
wah... can look st sexy chick lar... as long no touch.... and if the chick ask y you stare....give her some compliments, describe her best features to her but avoid being crude. They hate it. If you play your cards right, you might even get her number after that.

meanwhile... if guys stare at my wife.... i don't mind. But if they stare too long... i stare back at them so that they feel uncomfortable. Plus i always tell my wife when some guy is looking at her.

I do this with normal female friends to... and from what i know, some chicks actually like the attention that they are getting from the guys staring at them. They would always come back asking me if they are cute.

So the BIG THING NOW IS... If leng chai stare at the girl, they don't mind. But if Ugly guy... then they got a lot to say...

such an unfair world right....

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
yup ... very true .. if leng chai stare .. they willingly let them stare hahaha
but then again dun forget
we are also freerider hahaha
stare also la ... when da leng chai staring hahah:p

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hmmmm... this topic... well, i know that my ex used to asked me to cover up but i don't think i'm revealing too much.. haha.. he would just zipped up my jacket! haha.. but then, i'm happy that he cares about me.. he wouldn't want other guys to stare at me..

i know guys just couldn't resist looking at some cleavage revealing girls or micro skirt wearing girls.. guys are just PERVERTS! muahahaha...

about having one night stands.. sigh.. not only guys do it.. girls too nowadays.. i have 2 colleagues working in the same company as i am, both of them have bfs BUT then they also have part-time bfs.. she just told me that the sex is great.. gosh.. what has the world becoming? back when virginity is important.. now kids are making out as young as 13? sigh..........

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
haih
sometimes u stare above some ppl head also look like staring at that person
sometimes thinking bout something also end up starting at ppl
but, if ppl stare at my gf i stare back la
now since the rule is leng chai can stare...i can't stare liao cos i look like mad rapist!!!:X-:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I don't think women can blame men for looking if they put on something revealing. The reason women were revealing clothing is afterall to flaunt whatever it is they want to flaunt right? Cleavage, hell ya! Like any other hot blooded male, I love the sight of cleavage though I wish Malaysian women could stop being overly conservative. C'mon women, look to your western counterparts!:regular_smile: We're not all pervs, some of us appreaciate a fine looking woman as though she were a sculptured masterpiece, not like a slab of meat.

There is however a fine line between looking and staring. Looking is kinda complimentary, as if to say ," you're one fine looking girl". Staring is just creepy. I want to have some insight into why some people stare and make funny noises with their mouths when they spot a hot woman. Does anyone here do that? Care to enlighten us what goes through your mind? I mean, do you think she finds it to be a turnon or something? I'm puzzled by this behaviour. :confused_smile:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
nicole_nic said:
about having one night stands.. sigh.. not only guys do it.. girls too nowadays.. i have 2 colleagues working in the same company as i am, both of them have bfs BUT then they also have part-time bfs.. she just told me that the sex is great.. gosh.. what has the world becoming? back when virginity is important.. now kids are making out as young as 13? sigh..........
tell me about it, not that i'm complaining though.

what's happened with virginity? sex has become a casual activity. personally i don't see anything wrong in a couple of strangers having sex just for the fun of it, as long as the necessary precautions are taken. just don't bring another life into this world without the intention to take care of it. i strongly disagree with two timing people though as that involves a persons feelings. casual sex should never involve feelings, or it won't be known as casual sex anymore.

Last edited:

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
sumtimes even when 'necessary precautions' are taken..
things still happen..
watca gonna do then?
hmm..maybe it's best u juz stay away from these?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
okay, IF u say ppl nowadays are more open and less tied up with tradition.. why the HELL some guys still mind if their gf is NOT a virgin anymore?! guys can be not virgin BUT girls can't.. WHY? guys are just SELFISH.. well, some guys at least

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
nicole_nic said:
okay, IF u say ppl nowadays are more open and less tied up with tradition.. why the HELL some guys still mind if their gf is NOT a virgin anymore?! guys can be not virgin BUT girls can't.. WHY? guys are just SELFISH.. well, some guys at least
I don't mind, hehe :shades_smile:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i dont think nowadays ppl actually pay attn to virginity anymore...i guess some even much more interested in those who are 'experienced'...

well, agree or not, it doesn't matter for anything, i guess...
at least, i dont mind....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Virginity, or no virginity is another thing, but better there be LOVE ...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
for me....may be im a religion guys.....so for me sex before marry will not do.....

if my gf is not a virgin...i may consider d.....but u all may say me

"you can control meh" ....i cant tell u all 100% but 99% i would not do sex.....

coz i hope that after marry....the girl is mine.....THE LOVE IS DIffrent.....

then will be NICE n romantic.......

if gf n bf have sex....then u will not know what going to happen 2moro......may be next day u broke

and the girl have new bf again....then she may wat wat wat.....will u happy that your X lover have

wat wat wat with others GUYs......hehehe

BUT may be u all will say me kulat....nvm...i accept

hehe...anyway.....play cars now......got car will be bring u a girl...haha...!!!

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Totally respect and agree with your thoughts about abstinance, dude.

But if you would think of finding a girl because you have a nice car, I think you should give alittle more thoughts in that. A person should like someone for who he or she is, and not what the person has.

Whether you drive a Datsun, or a Ferrari, it should not be an aspect to a relationship, or love.

Cheers.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haha ... good for you, Buddy and all the best.

Whatever or whoever one chooses, he, or she would have to have a kind heart.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
When you are truly in-love with someone, it does not matter at the end, what he, or she had been before.

That's the POWER of LOVE .... Maybe I could mod one in my car somedays, call it Powered by Love.

Care for such mod on yours too, Nicole?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
nicole_nic said:
Rule of thumb : When people use words like "everyone", they normally refer to the vast majority. It's quite tedious adding this dislaimer at the bottom of each sentence.

Out of 10 guys you know, how many mind?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
eyong said:
When you are truly in-love with someone, it does not matter at the end, what he, or she had been before.

That's the POWER of LOVE .... Maybe I could mod one in my car somedays, call it Powered by Love.

Care for such mod on yours too, Nicole?
I don't think we have a right to question a persons past irregardless as we have no jurisdiction over them. We either accept them or we don't. It's unfair to accept them with terms & conditions attached.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove compartment was dismantled, either for it's ECU or something. looks to be owned by a chinese girl. driver's side window has been broken. i woke up this morning and my housemate told me he saw the group...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience