SEG put Black top 5speed???Budgeting

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
swap aka SWAP said:
like me..hcut by from ah ming...rm2300 (svt seg body )..lorry to penang rm350..cnvrtion..rm300 ( trade in my gze rm1000 ) timing belt,aircond etc rm???..took 3-4 day to install..day 5th jln..

wah good.. they eat back ur old engine at high price bro... dunno my 1.5 auto can makan how much.... hehe..

where can get Black top below that price nowadays . silver top can la..

unless the chopshop makan ur old engine n gearbox..

u never try b4 6sp u never know...compare to 5 sp it is alot better unless the 5sp got trd 4.733 final drive....hahahaha

the 6sp in ah ngah is suitable for 96-2000 model the best coz it is carib model mean dashboard is the same for 98 SEG.......u dun need to modify ur wiring as well

tom's said:
u never try b4 6sp u never know...compare to 5 sp it is alot better unless the 5sp got trd 4.733 final drive....hahahaha

the 6sp in ah ngah is suitable for 96-2000 model the best coz it is carib model mean dashboard is the same for 98 SEG.......u dun need to modify ur wiring as well

haha. but mine is 92 model AE100 la.. so can fit ga//......

but 6 speed BT is sure nice .. but how about the price for halfcut 6spd only..
nowadays price increase so much liaw.. damn....

but i think 6 speed can save fuel compare with 5 spd..

At least urs ok wat 1.5....

mine... 1.3 carbs...aiyak...furthermore nearing 200,000 mileage...ahhahaha dunno whether they can give u a reasonable price or not...ahhaa

hmmm then again for six speed u surely have to be really rajin enough to find it a very nice price...

i still remember a few years back... these half cuts were advertised in motor trader

1 - Racing spec SVT
2 - Turboed Black top (not sure whether 5 sp, 6sp or auto)

Darn...whose the lucky guy or girl who got it... :sad_smile:

haha.. can tahan lo.. but is auto mah.. makan fuel abit lo..

like to drive manual....that y thinking to change to BT... 5/6 speed depend on halfcut price lo... if funding allow then ok mlo.... bbut i wont go to silver top.. hehe...

i also wan my SEG change to ae111 bt DASHBOARD, disc brake , twin muffler exshaust system with full ori 2.25" piping from SVT and Fx/custom made bumper face lift...

WAhhh... thinking also excited liaw .. gambateh to keep money to modi...

i think i will do the face lift and twin muffler sin..

then brake n BT do it together....

haha...

Damn.. last week giv a girl kissed my SEG backside... hai..:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :confused_smile: need few hundred to repair ... just infront N1 racing sunway waiting traffic light... dunno y she can ban... me ...

KHWONG said:
Damn.. last week giv a girl kissed my SEG backside... hai..:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :confused_smile: need few hundred to repair ... just infront N1 racing sunway waiting traffic light... dunno y she can ban... me ...

aiseh...sorry to hear that loh...

anyway the girl maybe syiok at u loh... a secret admirer mayb... she saw ur car...gone into khayal mode...and suddenly bang...

hahhaha just like in intial d's romance story... "DARLING"...

P.S. : No hard feelings eh bro... gurau saja :_:

haha.. after that .. she bring her Bf come out negotiate with me la...

now my car was sent to mudguard hammered liaw..waiting for paintinglo..

now thinking to add fibre skirting, lips and bumper...

dunno how much ler bro...

got anyone done this before /....

seldom that chop shop or workshop will accept trade in for your old 1.6 engine..
if they do also the price will be hard for u to justify......
better keep more fund just for the 'incase' thing that might happen.

SEG Black Top

Bro,

i've founded 1 SEG body Half Cut with Black Top engine for sale RM2,800 only but i didn't take that bcoz the milaege is over 250k. The half cut at Kemuning, Shah Alam Chop Shop yang quite big one there. Go have look maybe still there.

suhairy bin md nor said:
Bro,

i've founded 1 SEG body Half Cut with Black Top engine for sale RM2,800 only but i didn't take that bcoz the milaege is over 250k. The half cut at Kemuning, Shah Alam Chop Shop yang quite big one there. Go have look maybe still there.

bro, ur half cut means include dashboard, disc brakes front n rear r?

SEG Black Top

Bro,

That is not my half cut. I saw the half cut there in Kemuning. I also looking for half cut that day n end up i go for auto silver top engine but SEG body. Try have a look again there. Good Luck.

Black Top Engine with SEG Body (Mileage 250++ only RM2800).

hmm rm2800...quite cheap...

but then again...u dont know how's the condition of internal parts are such as cylinders, valves and bla bla bla...

another problem dunno whether engine mounting still ok or not...

Still u have already other parts such as dashboard, brake system and etc. If engine kong... have to buy another engine loh...:confused_smile:

actually ow much is the Black top 6 speed cuurrently in market included disc brake ler?

can all bros let me knoww ka ...

thanks.. cus got another fren said 6 speed very good feeling when driving ..

i hope to get a try on it .....:regular_smile: :regular_smile:

hi,there is 1 lorry driver of my company's transporter told me tat bt 5 speed is only RM2800 without accident but is in penang.

from what i heard... the BT 6 speed still expansive loh...

price not much reduced...or should i say still say the same....

it would cost around RM6000 and above...

depends on ur mileage, wat u get with the halfcut and etc. etc. etc. Furthermore the availability of the halfcut makes the price still maintain...

If me..i will looking for the hcut been hit..i mean accident lor..that mean the eng still good but been chop coz been hit..not like the body cun2..but donno wat happen inside t eng..

hh.. if the BT 6 speed still maintain.. then i onli can looking for BT5spd onli loh...

around 2.6k then possible to CONTINUE MY ae100 project lo..

really hope can faster save the money to modi ...

hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom