Jul 18, 2009
Japanese brand - SECTION also know as SILKROAD
Item is in working condition
Suspension come with adjustable pillow ball
Front Standard Rate/Free Length: 8K/H200
Rear Standard Rate/Free Length: 7K/H250
For further referrence, u may check out this website
Translation result for http://www.silkroad-jp.com/section/a8.html

* Executing nitriding in the piston rod, the cylinder and the outer tube. Coupled with the high pressure gas charging type mono tube shock absorber of the attenuation quality which stands up smoothly from low speed, actualizing the smooth operation where the friction is little. In addition, controlling the occurrence of aeration and cavitation even in extreme use.

* Total length pitch integral expression, it corresponds to wide setting with attenuation power 8 step adjustment.

* Strut type to make inverted system, rigidity and heat dissipation characteristic substantially rise.

* Damper, to spring and upper mount assembly conversion.

* Merit of nitriding
[Hardness = it has possessed the merit which] [abrasive resistant = superior] [corrosion-resistant = superior] [heat-resistant = superior] [deformation = small] is superior hard very much in comparison with heat treatment such as cementation or induction hardening.

interested, kindly PM or contact me at 0163900488

Attachments

Last edited:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
any chance u willing to swap?i using a set of tein super street and it was too soft for me

Orca7015

Known Member
Jul 18, 2009
urgent sales...

price drop to RM1xxx

call to nego..

lrse7en

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Bro, why selling la? This is one of the best coilovers for s15...using on mine also...Awesome...can whack potholes etc and wont break ur bones...Hopefully someone will buy...TEIN all is pure crap compared to this...free bump for you.

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
hi there..whats yer best price? kindly pm me pls, or text me at 0172000807 as i am not online all the time...tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Imperial War Museum runway at Duxford played host to the youngest ever test driver in Formula OneTM history today, with 16 year old Nabil Jeffri seeing his F1TM dream come true as he conducted a day of aero testing for Lotus Racing on the museum's Cambridgeshire runway. Fairuz Fauzy and Heikki Kovalainen were both on hand to lend their advice to the young Malaysian and Nabil, a key member of the AirAsia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience