searching 4 cheap vtec h/cut..

accordisto

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
puchong
hi all bro...

i'm searching 4 kedai potong that sell vtec h/cut (big V)..price rm3k and below..ade ker??..if have,plzz tell me..
thanks.. :biggrin:

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
so cheap? DA6 is the integra rite? :P where is mun lee ? the half cut they sell cheaper than out side? just asking :D

accordisto

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
puchong
haa..mun lee ka.that place at puchong maa..i know that place..thanks bro..yeah,DA6 is integra h/cut(big V)..

satanic..ur DA6 h/cut is AT or MT?..coz i'm looking 4 mt h/cut..kalau ader kat situ la.. :smile:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
MT...yeap bought the last batch of DA6 Big Vtec...but cable clutch....was lucky cos when i went there the halfcut just arrived earlier that morning...start no jerk watsoever...trus angkat....

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
wao so lucky man and get it in a cheap price :D or is the price for the DA6 is around tat price? below 3k? wat about civic ef9?

accordisto

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
puchong
satanic..what day u come to mun lee ha..r u already order 4 it or just kebetulan je..ur car is CA model ke? :biggrin:

accordisto

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
puchong
yo skyancient...

u ask 4 EF9 h/cut ha?...lastime my fren bought EF h/cut at mun lee da price is 3.5k.SI model i think..come with LSD gearbox..no headlight & no front bumper..and free dashboard+steering..hehe..

WhiteSpoonCivic

Tree Hugger
Aug 25, 2005
KL
hey guys, i tot for the ef version is all small-V. it's only the eg and the dc versions are big-V. correct me if i'm wrong.

but how come the vtecs are so cheap? i always thought they're worth 5k-6k for egs and 7k-10k for eks. the cheapest i came across was 3.8k for an eg6 AT halfcut but that was ages ago.

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
now around 3.8k for non-LSD small Vtec...EF...
u can get cheaper if u got jalan la....if not.....
big V around 5-6k....

WhiteSpoonCivic

Tree Hugger
Aug 25, 2005
KL
my mechanics gave me an idea to buy the stuff seperate instead of getting the halfcut. can anyone tell me wut's the price diff and how much effort i have to put into it?

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
wao accordisto ur friend get it for so cheap arr... is the condition good anot hehe :P if really is tat price for a si model i might consider about it haha and start save money now :P

btw u know how much he pay for all? i mean half cut+installation :D

accordisto

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
puchong
skyancient said:
wao accordisto ur friend get it for so cheap arr... is the condition good anot hehe :P if really is tat price for a si model i might consider about it haha and start save money now :P

btw u know how much he pay for all? i mean half cut+installation :D
condition ok and the milage is low(not over than 100k i think)..bout the cost,i hav no idea bout it coz he install in other honda model an has to do a lot of mod 4 the mounting.i stil not ask him bout it..installation maybe around rm1.2k-1.8k(EF body)..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTH-ians. Im planning to change my exhaust piping system, but the thing is I dont want that Deeep loud noise like the one on a Subaru STi V8. No. I want a high pitched sound like an F1 or the LExus LFA perhaps. Can anybody out there help me?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience