Scandal of the Year, BLaCkHoWLiNG & Tom

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
FINALLY, something useful out of the flame war!

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
Eventhough Tom does not wear his underwear in his office, it doesn't mean we need to be abit 'nuts' as well.
How did he know???
1. He was there between Tom's nuts? What was he doing there?
2. He was spying on Tom? Tom have to report police.

:listen:

Its Friday, I'm bored

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
adoilaaaaaaaa..... :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
FINALLY, something useful out of the flame war!

How did he know???
1. He was there between Tom's nuts? What was he doing there?
2. He was spying on Tom? Tom have to report police.

:listen:

Its Friday, I'm bored
LOL! Bugger I thought about what. :laugh: TGIF. :party:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Tom was wearing shorts n was sitting cross legged n a nut drooped out and BH was walking up the stairs n caught the hanging nut?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm gonna puke if this go any more detail about the nuts....gonna go nuts here :banghead:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The question is....

WHY is ixeo so interested?

1. Does he want a piece of the (nut) pie?
2. ???
3. ???

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha you guys....ixeo, salute to you...like this also can....after Tom gonna ram you with his V12.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You got to inspect the nuts to know your man better is what most women say :hmmmm2:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
me and my itchy fingers...should not have opened the thread...now i cannot unseen what i have seen

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Tom was wearing shorts n was sitting cross legged n a nut drooped out and BH was walking up the stairs n caught the hanging nut?
That's possible. So means now BH holding Tom by the nut? :hmmmm:

The question is....

WHY is ixeo so interested?

1. Does he wants a piece of the (nut) pie?
2. ???
3. ???
Just trying to uncover the mystery... I'm allergic to nuts. I love papaya though. if BH is holding Tom by the nut(s) we have to save Tom from BH's evil hold!

Hahaha you guys....ixeo, salute to you...like this also can....after Tom gonna ram you with his V12.....
If BH is holding Tom's nut, quite hard for him to step on the pedal. :driver:

And if you guys ever see BH with moustache.. it might not be moustache after all...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually......

I got to know this bcoz fstrader told me about it... I was shopping at the 'shopping mall' near ZTH office.. i bumped into fstrader... i saw him wiping his face with tissue.. distinctively.. wiping his mouth .. and smiling coyly.... i asked him what was he wiping off his mouth.. looks like condensed milk... he said dont ask.. i said why?? why dont ask? he said.. well... u sure u wanna know? i said what is there that is so frightening?

He then told me. he was there at ZTH office... with Tom... then they were discussing some stuff.. then tom cross and un-crossed his legs like sharon stone style... wearing loose bermudas... he saw the nuts.. and suddenly fstrader cannot resit but to suck the rambutans dry..

hence wiping his mouth.. i quickly went back to my car and boost all the way home

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
actually......

I got to know this bcoz fstrader told me about it... I was shopping at the 'shopping mall' near ZTH office.. i bumped into fstrader... i saw him wiping his face with tissue.. distinctively.. wiping his mouth .. and smiling coyly.... i asked him what was he wiping off his mouth.. looks like condensed milk... he said dont ask.. i said why?? why dont ask? he said.. well... u sure u wanna know? i said what is there that is so frightening?

He then told me. he was there at ZTH office... with Tom... then they were discussing some stuff.. then tom cross and un-crossed his legs like sharon stone style... wearing loose bermudas... he saw the nuts.. and suddenly fstrader cannot resit but to suck the rambutans dry..

hence wiping his mouth.. i quickly went back to my car and boost all the way home
:rofl: Buta-buta he kena put on the table. One of the way to make him post something :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings Sifus,

I hope to seek some advice.

As I have posted before on 4G63T Engine Block. Just to inform all that my car is almost done but I have a query.

My engine had been started and now I noticed that my Banana Manifold glows red in a short while. Any particular reason. It is the normal steel type and not the stainless steel. I have wrapped is with Thermal Wrap. Just after one round of testing - around the factory lot it's glwoing red. Even got flames !

Secondly I have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience