Scammed by SC

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Don't know where to put this thread.

I don't have the receipt and photo with me now, but will add later.

Story goes like this,
Burned the left rear light of my Satria Neo, send car to Proton service centre (around Ipoh) for bulb change and major services.
The list is simple:
1) Major service
2) Change the rear left bulb
3) Change the front windscreen (due to small crack)
4) Check the annoying sound from the front brake
5) Repair the passenger seat recliner mechanism

I wont care much about the 4th and 5th item due to my brake pad and seat has been modified..

:deal:
But, why charge me RM6 for 3 bottle of battery water, eventhough i'm using free maintenance battery (NS55 Century)??
And why charge me RM9 for the bulb when the bulb is not even there? Yes, they forgot to install the new bulb! (i will put photo later and continue my frustation)

:banghead:

Not to sabotage anyone, any SC..

But i will not do service in SC again..
warranty? no need.. :eviltongue:

owh, regarding the 4th and 5th item..no checking or repairing done.. :argh:

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Bro, next time check before making any payment. Maybe the counter guy made some mistakes. Just go back and highlight them. Next time just change to another SC. Even non authorized SC also cheat people. If you don't send your car to authorized SC, warranty will be void. What if later got major problem? Don't think you are willing to part with your money paying thousand of ringgits when you can claim warranty, right?

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
im not the one who retrieve the car..its someone on my family..

yeah, they make some mistakes..:hmmmm:

u consider that mistakes??

dont care about the warantty someore..
already mod the engine..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
im not the one who retrieve the car..its someone on my family..

yeah, they make some mistakes..:hmmmm:

u consider that mistakes??

dont care about the warantty someore..
already mod the engine..
better report back to proton i.care... nowadays, proton wants to get rid of unscrupulous sc

1300 880 888

Last edited:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
next time should check da bill and da car b4 made payment..
for me..i always go to p2 sc.. they will explain wat they will do then when bill come they will explain wat had da sc done and only make payment~~ :D .. still dun have problem wif my current sc

slackware07

May 24, 2006
almost got fucked by proton sc in cheras (near produa) when they refused to change oilsum pan (correct me if wrong)..the guy at counter said i need to pay for new pan as the thread is loose..wtf man..i always service at proton sc from the first day..lucky me that milleage is under 60k and i argue with that guy because its still under warranty..but they keep refuse bla blala..need to spoke with manager la..manager outstation la..and when i request manager phone number..guest what..the person is not in charge.until i come next working day..and its took 2 whole days..1 for service..and 1 to replace the pan..:mad::mad:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
It is better to check the receipt before making the payment. My experience with P was when I provide the engine oil for the service but luckily I checked my receipt and I found that they included their P engine oil in the list. Then I asked the reception and they apologize to me and said it was due to those things are already auto-listed in the service; for example 20,000 km service they have their list of parts needed / will be changed. So at the end, they amended the receipt.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
bro, highly recommended u to go to Authorized Proton SC in Station 18, just nearby Tesco there, good services they provided, all of my family member even include me (cari makan in KV, sometimes also balik kampung) also send my car to the place. All are chinese and 1 malay, their service is lot better compare to glenmarrie 1.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys and dealers , i wanna ask ... where can i get special VIP accessories for my TOYOTA SEG AE 111?

i wanna buy alot of thingies of VIP and LIMITED EDITION~ Please help a newbie here~ :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience