Satria's Owners unite!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
waaa i didn't know got such thread in zth...hahaha, anyway i'm also driving a satria, but model 1995 one, which the plate number at the bottom one...

anyway, just wanted to greet all satria-ian here...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
macha...this thread spam so much edi...title change oni mah...
anyway, bro AZR sed u spotted me before...like 2 yrs ago..haha

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Clanz .. Your bumper .. Why the grill part like that one .. Erm , is your bumper extend out ?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
macha...this thread spam so much edi...title change oni mah...
anyway, bro AZR sed u spotted me before...like 2 yrs ago..haha
izzit? lol i also duno..2 years time was 2007, i don think so eh...cause i bought my car at 2006 november and got stolen for 2 months and found back on 2007 feb something...and after tat accident on march and inside workshop for 6-8 months...hahaha
but if u ever been to az motorsport, then i think i seen u before lo..

Clanz .. Your bumper .. Why the grill part like that one .. Erm , is your bumper extend out ?
bo pian weh, no money buy grill after everything, so just cut and paste my previous bumper grill and attached to it lo...extend out? i don't think so...but i know because of my IC piping, the bumper has been cutted quite a lot, mostly half from it's origin...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
izzit? lol i also duno..2 years time was 2007, i don think so eh...cause i bought my car at 2006 november and got stolen for 2 months and found back on 2007 feb something...and after tat accident on march and inside workshop for 6-8 months...hahaha
but if u ever been to az motorsport, then i think i seen u before lo..

bo pian weh, no money buy grill after everything, so just cut and paste my previous bumper grill and attached to it lo...extend out? i don't think so...but i know because of my IC piping, the bumper has been cutted quite a lot, mostly half from it's origin...
Clanz , Cwest bumper if use ori hood dont need grill one lar ..I think bcos of your piping thats why .. but I can see the cutting part ..like joint already leh

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
no need grill if wit mivec hood cause mivec hood nose longer abit which can cover the empty space...if i was to use original hood, the empty spaces too big le...

cutting part ? the c-west side hole supposed to be very small only, because of piping obstacle, so have to cut to suit it, if not cut one side only meh...so just do it both side the same lo....

nvm try something special lol, and resulted in cutie c-west bumper LOL....

operation_gforce

Jun 24, 2009
lastweek i saw 1 satria gti accident at LDP after kelana LRT, opposite the church. the satria gti masuk the big longkang. super total lost, terbalik summore. it took the bomba long enough to lift the car up from the longkang. i hope he's not one of the forumers here.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
no need grill if wit mivec hood cause mivec hood nose longer abit which can cover the empty space...if i was to use original hood, the empty spaces too big le...

cutting part ? the c-west side hole supposed to be very small only, because of piping obstacle, so have to cut to suit it, if not cut one side only meh...so just do it both side the same lo....

nvm try something special lol, and resulted in cutie c-west bumper LOL....
Lol ..kk ..so means you just dont wan the hole la .. so , time for you to get mivec hood la ..haha ..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
mivec hood ain't cheap also lo..out of budget d le...my turbo plan til now 1 thing also haven't buy...dam sad

Bump: mivec hood ain't cheap also lo..out of budget d le...my turbo plan til now 1 thing also haven't buy...dam sad

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
mivec hood ain't cheap also lo..out of budget d le...my turbo plan til now 1 thing also haven't buy...dam sad

Bump: mivec hood ain't cheap also lo..out of budget d le...my turbo plan til now 1 thing also haven't buy...dam sad
Ya lor .. I agree .. Good luck with your turbo thing

ngteckyong2000

Mar 14, 2009
hihi ~all me also get a satria...mivec turbo ...just i want ask u all ~~what your satria using suspension?? i use gsr cut 2 ring....damn jump...got any brother can help me?

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
wat do u intend to do?? plan to change shocks or springs??

Bump: wat do u intend to do?? plan to change shocks or springs??

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hey ppl.. after so long, im gonna sell my beloved satria. :( . It practically worthless now

1997 4g13p

300,000 km mileage, and still able to terrorise cab drivers up genting :)
how are u bro?

saw ur car sometimes at da futsal stadium in subang :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience