Satria Gti wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Satria Gti wiring

tncorperation

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Hi there...i got satria gti wiring to let go...buy sgti dashboard from my friend but use evo wiring,dats y i want 2 let go...let go for only Rm100..if interested,call me Amar(0123588454),location shah alam..

ray83

May 15, 2006
location where? i am in pg can sent over ar? hows the condition? conform in working order ar? k thanks

tncorperation

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
ray83 said:
location where? i am in pg can sent over ar? hows the condition? conform in working order ar? k thanks
shah alam....pg means what??condition perfect....like new...do contact me ok...

ray83

May 15, 2006
pg means PENANG.....are you able to bungkus and send it over to pg? do i need to get any extra wiring once install the engine or is it the whole set? or just the wiring for the dashboard?
k thanks

tncorperation

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
owh...sory..hehe....yupz...of course,i can bungkus and send 2 u...it jusz the wiring for dashboard,complete....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

im having problem where my steering in the kelisa will tend to turn on its own when crossing uneven road, it would not stay straight and tight, it seems loose and quite dangerous when im driving fast

a tyre shop told me its the freeplay at steering bush, i just got it replaced so he suggested to wrap the bush making it thicker so void will be filled, less freeplay. but they will have to bring down steering rack or something like that which costs labor of rm150

as added info, im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience