satria gti stolen in front of mosque ss15!!

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
damn expensive,got mine at rm470.with installation.but the temp thingy doesnt work.sheyts.so he gave me rm440.hahaha

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
( Guys please fit an immobilizer or kill switch of some sort , its the only way they cant steal ur car unless they tow it away. This method is proven fit a kill switch and hide it , yes it may be annoying to turn it on and off every time but would u rather come back and see ur car there or missing )

hmm.. kill switch that a good n cheap idea

Last edited:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
sorry for the lost zulmus..
damn really shocking to know SS15 filled with retarded punks..i always park my car in front of the alliance bank everytime I go there..

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
satria GTI again? very2 hot car in black market now...pity on u bro
and good lesson for others GTI owner must be more caution & do/fix something for extra2 safety purpose, no matter wat car but if stolen u as a owner only can feel the heart pain and suffering..

Bump: satria GTI again? very2 hot car in black market now...pity on u bro
and good lesson for others GTI owner must be more caution & do/fix something for extra2 safety purpose, no matter wat car but if stolen u as a owner only can feel the heart pain and suffering..

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Someone mentioned a possible duplicated keys earlier in this thread -- well, the bitter trust could be someone close to you. i feel like i have to mention these people also -- mechanics and carwashers. So maybe next time you go to a workshop or carwash, do take away your secondary lock keys before handing it over to the worker. Or even better, hold the keys!! :)

Sorry for your lost bro..

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Sorry for ur lost bro, I will ricky2 for ur car.....any update plez do inform...

kayzen

Jan 3, 2009
sorry for your lost bro...
just need to be patient n pray so tht thief went down someday...
don't know, but satria Gti seems easy to steal...???
:banghead:

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
If you guys remember, about 2 years ago i posted here about my previous car, Putra; that almost got stolen.

I parked my car few meters away from the guardhouse in front of Palm Spring Condo.
When i was walking back to my car that night (at around 10pm), i noticed that the engine of my car was running (started). Didn't suspect anything as I thought I had accidentally started my car remotely since it was fitted with a 2 way alarm which comes with a remote start feature.

As i got nearer to the car, i realised that someone broke into my car as the sidewindscreen was smashed. Didn't dare to go any closer to my car until i made sure that those bastards weren't there anymore.

My car was fitted with a RM2000 alarm system, and yet, they managed to by-pass and deactivate it. The managed to start the car, but was unable to drive the car away; thanks to the Solex pedal lock.

so they ended up stealing my amplifiers, CD headunit, my backpack, my toolbox, my 4D maglite and the AIR REFRESHNER as well.

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
waa..dasyat jgak bro nuggyn....maybe we should armed our car, ermm...meaning nothing can stop them la...

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
hais, we could only afford a malaysian car, but still our car getting targeted by those stupid thief...

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Sorry for ur lost bro...
Curse the thief and other thieves... U'll get revenge whole ur life and generation... AMINNNN!!!

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sure the thief will die in an accident in road accident and no one will help him on that moment.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No, we're not referring to the BMW 328 as seen in the E36 and E46 generations. This is way before it. BMW is paying its tribute to the first sports cars in its portfolio. Made in the 1930s, the BMW 328 was equilavent to the BMW Z8 in modern days. The BMW 328 Hommage is built to identical looks to the older car, however its lightweight philosophy has been enchanced with the use of Carbon Fibre plastics as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience