satria GTI halfcut for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

satria GTI halfcut for sale...

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
well bro cant la..sorry..see ur friend wan to buy or not la..

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
well bro cant la..sorry..see ur friends wan to buy or not la..then discuss wif them..

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
hey u guys can slow think this worth it or not k its not a urgent sale....

jack1234

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
well...thanks alot..i m waiting for to take the item la..AND THIS TREAD IS CLOSE...

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
***ATTENTION EVERYBODY***

Please dont trust this seller as what he janji to me, he nerver give. A good example is he janji me full car wirring from the front headlight to the back brake light, but when the day i collect the wirring set his foreman cut the wirring and only gave me the front part of the wirring.

Second thing is he janji, he will give me the ABS system. airbag and full exhaust system , but then after i pay him the full amount he change his story and said he will only give me the ABS system and the rest he wants to keep. WTF!!!

Third is, he said he will give me the grant and rear disc brake and front disc brake on the 11th, but till today also he doesnt want to give me. WTF!! my car is already open and waiting to put in the engine already but now i cant do it because he doesnt want to give me the stuff.

I payed him full amount because he said he needed to but his so called EVO halfcut but till now also he still not yet but. I dun care what ever his reasons are, i want a refund & he can keep his parts in his arse.

Dun ever trust this seller, a real fucked up seller. He got no balls to come to my workshop to explain the situation to my mech also.

carcassJR

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
Subang
tatatititututoto said:
***ATTENTION EVERYBODY***

Please dont trust this seller as what he janji to me, he nerver give. A good example is he janji me full car wirring from the front headlight to the back brake light, but when the day i collect the wirring set his foreman cut the wirring and only gave me the front part of the wirring.

Second thing is he janji, he will give me the ABS system. airbag and full exhaust system , but then after i pay him the full amount he change his story and said he will only give me the ABS system and the rest he wants to keep. WTF!!!

Third is, he said he will give me the grant and rear disc brake and front disc brake on the 11th, but till today also he doesnt want to give me. WTF!! my car is already open and waiting to put in the engine already but now i cant do it because he doesnt want to give me the stuff.

I payed him full amount because he said he needed to but his so called EVO halfcut but till now also he still not yet but. I dun care what ever his reasons are, i want a refund & he can keep his parts in his arse.

Dun ever trust this seller, a real fucked up seller. He got no balls to come to my workshop to explain the situation to my mech also.
Wah...turned sour huh....PEACE !!

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
huh?
why la?
this is a reluctant sale or what?
WTF FT SELLER....

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
another one?

jeez...wtf man!

wat goes around comes around la...he will kena soon...

kesian u bro...

anyway...bout the half cut, are u using the anti roll bar? if not, would u consider selling it to me? mine broken la...

appreciate if u could sms @ 012 919 0213...i wont be logging in often..

tq bro...

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
hmm don't u notice much of this cases happen on NEWBIE with ZERO or a few POST selling items ?

i think the moderator should BAR them from posting on selling their things until they achive a certain POST in this Forum to prove they are active and not CON ppl !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Petaling Jaya, 28 November 2007 – Honda Malaysia once again won honours in the NST-Maybank “Car of the Year 2007” Award through its 3rd generation Honda CR-V which was named “SUV of the Year”.

Launched in March this year, the CR-V has received overwhelming response from the Malaysian public. Within the first 4 months of its launch, sales of the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target and is still going strong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience