If pay cash will get discount ..

Cal Zam 019-2492816

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Bro.....mahal bro.....
1995....the price should be below 10K..
tq bro...
years 98-2000 already RM12K, then your car is 95....
tq bro...
best price...???

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
sarawak said:
Bro.....mahal bro.....
1995....the price should be below 10K..
tq bro...
years 98-2000 already RM12K, then your car is 95....
tq bro...
best price...???
First of all, you dont even know if its 1.3/1.5 or even 1.6 and already start to condemn the car price.
Does it make sense? And for a year 2000 RM12k? You give no details. I also can get the deal lar. RM10k year 2004 Wira. No engine no interior no exterior. You want ah? Please think before you post dude. Posters like yourself piss some sellers off.

Last edited:

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
bro......we r here not to "cut the head" of our members of ZTH...
we r here try to give all the "BEST BUY" to our groups: Members...

we can go to "used car dealer" if the price is to high....but we r post in this thread, beleive that we can get better offer, better price, best buy.....from ours members
I'm also looking for the car right now, that why i know the price a little bit, but if you put to high, so everybody get chop on head..........lor...just to share the info, so every body got to know the price, the buyer did not "alway kena tipu lor..."

Satria 1995 for sale ..
Color Red
Standard

**Bro, we knowlah..the satria is 1.6,years 1995,also standard...
12years already.....so why not we share some info....
maybe you also from used car, so you get angry..........

how many people alway kena tipu wth used car people..???
the price is to high, then customer dun know that he sudah kena tipu...???
tell me bro............
i just helping all the ZTH members..........so we can compare the price, but id the cars get everything accessories, complete with all the rare item inside, that very good deal................

is it i'm doing wrong to help all of our members of ZTH to get the right info...????
at least the seller will down the price, so we r help each other dude........

if the seller cannot give the price....no problem...he still can sell the car to any used car.........then he know the "price" for his car.........
ok dudde.........dun angry with me..........

i'm sorry for all of this.........
pis...........pis.........pis............
///

kucai

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
bro bro..chill2..no need to piss off towards each other k?actually your car price are all depends on its market value and NOT the price from the car dealer...those car dealers they are doing business,if they buy ur car at the market price,then how are they gonna do business?for example...they buy ur at 9k,then they will sell it at 12k like that so they will make 3k profits..and that is why they are buying your car at a very low price...c'mon think of it guys..they have to pay thier salemans,electricity,rent area and etc..dats y we have few car magazines such as motor trader etc to help us sell our cars at market price..for those who wish to sell their car please put your price at reasonable price according to the year it was manufactured and its condition ya..dont tipu2,u tipu2 u will get into troubles..hehe

JUST MY 2 cent..dont get angry ya..PEACE!!:shades_smile:

Last edited:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
sarawak said:

we can go to "used car dealer" if the price is to high....but we r post in this thread, beleive that we can get better offer, better price, best buy.....from ours members
I'm also looking for the car right now, that why i know the price a little bit, but if you put to high, so everybody get chop on head..........lor...just to share the info, so every body got to know the price, the buyer did not "alway kena tipu lor..."

Satria 1995 for sale ..
Color Red
Standard

tell me bro............
i just helping all the ZTH members..........so we can compare the price, but id the cars get everything accessories, complete with all the rare item inside, that very good deal................

is it i'm doing wrong to help all of our members of ZTH to get the right info...????

if the seller cannot give the price....no problem...he still can sell the car to any used car.........then he know the "price" for his car.........

///
cheer up geng...im agree with what you are saying but the way you said are not right..you should PM him personally not to post if you don't have nothing to say..

What bro m a v [3] r i c k trying to said is please check the car details with the owner first..

And to the owner that want to sell the car, please post more detail about your car to avoid something like this happen again..

Thanks..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
price is solely on seller's discretion...
anyone who feels the car is too expensive can STFU and dun mess with ppl's thread
everyone has their right to sell their product at their prefered price...
if u feel that is too expensive,walk away,and stay away

Last edited:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
sarawak said:

Satria 1995 for sale ..
Color Red
Standard

tell me bro............

///
True. Everyone wants a good deal. But put yourself in the seller's shoe. How would you feel if someone insults your car price? We're car enthusiast. We all love cars. You like it when someone start condeming your ride without knowing any details about it?

Also the prices you checked, have you meet up with the owner and check out the cars yourself? Please dont say "oh i saw in the star, market price only RMXXXX". Go view the car yourself and you will understand why some cars are so dirt cheap. If you want real cheap, go APAC and tender a car for yourself. If you are lucky, you will get good deals. If not, get ready a huge towel to wipe your tears when its time to repair.

Come on dude, I know used car prices. Very familiar with it in fact. For a year 2000 Wira/Satria, you can get RM12k? Get real. If there is such a deal, PM me. Provided the car is not kereta potong, lari finance, tendered car, involved in bad accidents etc. Full spec road legal. Cash ready any amount of units. I'll go pinjam along also if not enough.

And how do you know the satria is 1.6? Which part of this post mentioned it is 1.6? Theres no 1.3 in year 1995? Sheesh. Even if its a 1.6, RM12k is just slightly higher than market price. Furthermore, his fonts is so big and he mentioned NEGOTIABLE. You dont try to tekan ppl's price by saying crap like "years 98-2000 already RM12K, then your car is 95....". The way you put it is like his car worth peanuts.

Everyone wants a good deal for every item. But be ethical when it comes to bargaining. If you want to nego, PM him or call. Never try to nego in open forums. Its like you're negotiating a price with the seller in front of thousands of other interested buyers. Makes sense? Your call.

x_pangkah,
Sorry if I (in anyway) offended your thread. Just can't stand ppl condeming prices when they dont know any details about the product. Good luck with your sales bro.:regular_smile:

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
Good morning to All ZTH members,

Actually this is not the tread for us to fight each others. We are here to view, share, about all the thing that related with cars. we r car lover, but why you so angry....?????rilex la bro..........we r also a car buyer, car seller, not all the time we r buyer, sometime we r also car seller, if not sell car, sell car sparepart. so we r in the same line.
We r Car LOVER.............so please be rilex.........dun angry2........
we all here just to share the idea.......not to fight..........if we want to fight, we go to SIC, so we can fight at the Circuit........agreee.........??????hehehheeh..........
Just joke bro.....dun take it serius...........

Anyway, SORRY to x_pangkah, I not to condem he for the price, just to nego a bit but using a psiko.........we r have a right to nego.........we r the buyer...so please dun angry to me.........we can nego...nego........then if we cancell the bussiness also, nothing wrong.......everybody has a same opportunity.........
so SORRY for everything, maybe next time i will PM to the seller ONLY. (but we cannot share the infolah....emmmm....:-(.

ok All, thank you very much. to x_pangkah.........good luck to your sale,
then to max[3]rick, dun be angry2 lar..........
just a small matter bro.........not a big deal.......

pisss.........pisss........pisss...........

regards,
sarawak

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
wooorrr... ini thread jual kereta kaa apaa???

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
then, d car still 2 sell or not eh...bro, wat cc ur car? cond n any pic? pm me d very2 best price ha..

un4given

Known Member
Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
karam singh walia ade laaa...lariii ....u all better run......runn...

p/s : no need to fight..actually we'll under 1 roof.. ( ZTH )..ok world peace !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The boys from Bavaria might still be attaching the ‘concept’ moniker to the 6 Series Coupe Concept that’s bound for Paris but make no mistake, this is pretty much the next generation BMW 6 Series that will make it to showrooms early next year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience