@{SasukeR}@ Brembo disc rotor for Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

@{SasukeR}@ Brembo disc rotor for Honda

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
Many local Honda users found they always have problem with their front disc rotor, their cars always vibrate when the brake engaged at higher speed. This is caused by the low quality Thailand made Honda OEM rotor. If the car is still under warranty, they can always claim for new set of rotor, but the problem will appear again and again. Even you have skimmed the disc also no used, the problem will come back also. Brembo replacement rotor is the cheapest solution for this. Plug and play, no modification needed. Same size as original rotor. The price I'm selling is RM680 a pair, price may be different for different car model. The stock I have now is original Brembo product imported from Australia not China, please becareful on the imitation products. Currently I have stock for Odyssey RB1/2, Civic FD1/2, Accord CM5, CRV and other car models. Please call Simon 0178708550 to deal. Thanks.

Latest update on 9/8/10: RB1/2 Absolute model out of stock!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm currently driving a honda civic 1.6l auto. may i know if any of you here use mobil 1's EO for your hondas? heard feedback that the EO helps protect the engine and reduces fuel consumption. any ideas on this?

thanks for the help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience