SAFC

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
correction... the setting u + or - fuel..

daniel tan

Nov 8, 2004
izzit it any related with the fuel consumption?
normally if just start on the enjine
is -6
once i press the fuel KENG KENG
then my fuel consumption is very high
the COR wil become -7 or even -8
izzit any related?

taqu

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
How much correction factor (or how much fuel adjustment) u need in ur SAFC depends on what kind of mod have u done to ur car. U cannot always say more fuel means more power. The factor is "air-fuel ratio" (can search around to find explanation coz I'm no good to explain it :ph34r:) In daniel tan's case, at idle, the SAFC reduces fuel, when throttle is opened, fuel is also reduced by SAFC. I don't why it's set like that, only daniel tan & the tuner know the state of the engine.

At full throttle, yes u'll need more fuel than normal cruising/idle, but not too much until the air-fuel ratio becomes too rich until the engine dies off.

knk refers to knock, how much the engine is knocking/pinging. Not all engines have knock sensor though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience