1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
LOL 8282 again.
d MCD guy if u guys remember !
lady owner ? hahaha.

civic EdGe

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Cant remember the number... but it seems that the color is a match... See the engine bay there? The S2K "was" red in color.....

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
haha nowadays 8282 numbers has a bad rep even though maybe unrelated. new owner better change plate number

qme9019

Known Member
May 20, 2005
malaysia
haha nowadays 8282 numbers has a bad rep even though maybe unrelated. new owner better change plate number
What's wrong with the number plate?

any idea how much this car can go loan ? very interested :)

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
What's wrong with the number plate?

any idea how much this car can go loan ? very interested :)
nothing wrong with it though there was an MLM/pyramid scheme where almost all members use 8282 number to show off their car or something. Plus that infamous parking pics

pumpkin76

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
its the same car..... LOLed
OMG!!!!!!!! from your picture does it mean that the previous owner was a 'Orang Cacat'?!?!?!?! Was the car modified with those handicaped pedals????

LOL..... I just can't stand those inconsiderate people who always thought they can show off their car at the disabled parking lot!!!

Oh.... 8282..... now i get it.... esp. after seeing the red shirt guy in the red car pic.... SYN.... the lamp berger thingy right? I was taken a tour and briefing in their office next to KLCC.... Didn't fall for it..... only naive people believe them...... Are they still around? or has the MLM pyramid crashed?

The current pic of the cars shows some covered-up holes at the bonnet.... previously got GT wings ka?

ray2jz

May 29, 2009
The car is already sold to another dealer...we r not the mlm or etc...watever wat,car condition does NT related to the Previous owner career...so take it easy buddy!

takashi24

Feb 23, 2006
seems like the car not well taken care...so dirty. At least wash it + detailing then take pic mah. Besides the boot hole...aiyah; bring to paint shop; cover it back + respray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dude kindly have tis problem
when on accleration nothing happen but when i hit a brake whether slow or hard my stering shacking ...what coz a problem ...i already check
1. adsober = good
2. diskbrake plate = good
3. engine mounting = good

pls gif me some advised guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience