running blacktop ecu on silvertop wiring

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
anyone has some wiring samples & vacuum hacks on running blacktop ecu
on the silvertop wiring loom? or better yet, anyone here running a blacktop
ecu on a silvertop engine using the stock silvertop wiring?

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Last edited:

ajnone

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
Klang
i think got few people running this setup... but not sure how reliable la...:hmmmm:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
i think got few people running this setup... but not sure how reliable la...:hmmmm:
if wire up properly sure reliable. Wiring loom just a wire to connect from ECU to sensors plus providing power to the ECU. The rest of the job is from the ECU.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
The most reason ppl want to convert to BT ecu is to get rid of the airflow meter,which many said prone to broke.Then they want to use 'trumpet'.In terms of power it should be more or less the same,maybe a little bit more response.Also BT ecu is better overall than SVT ecu (Very prone to broke also)...

Thats all i can think,hehe

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i got a blacktop ecu wanna let go..5speed, taken from wagon half cut...
anyone interested can contact me..thanks!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
i got a blacktop ecu wanna let go..5speed, taken from wagon half cut...
anyone interested can contact me..thanks!
yala.., ppl asking info only.. i knew u found good ecu oledi.. ahahahha

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyaaa... :rolleyes:
people asking about wiring...not asking for anyone who's selling it... :banghead: :stupid:
hehe..i know tat, but i lz to update my sales thread ma...haha!
sorry to irritate u..haha!

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
The most reason ppl want to convert to BT ecu is to get rid of the airflow meter,which many said prone to broke.Then they want to use 'trumpet'.In terms of power it should be more or less the same,maybe a little bit more response.Also BT ecu is better overall than SVT ecu (Very prone to broke also)...

Thats all i can think,hehe
just happened to me before raya. i thought it AFM which I gatal2 to hook it up, then it gave me Check Engine on the meter.
Today after 2 months it solved which my ECU broken. Had to spend RM230 for AFM & RM500 for repair the ECU. I dont test the car yet, still in my homegrown.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hehe..i know tat, but i lz to update my sales thread ma...haha!
sorry to irritate u..haha!
hahahaha...
saja kacau maaa...

just happened to me before raya. i thought it AFM which I gatal2 to hook it up, then it gave me Check Engine on the meter.
Today after 2 months it solved which my ECU broken. Had to spend RM230 for AFM & RM500 for repair the ECU. I dont test the car yet, still in my homegrown.
The time has come...my young padawan... :D

Last edited:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
AFM won't spoilt le, unless you gatal go usik usik it like what retire master Acoustic done before haha.. So i think your RM230 is burnt...
RM500 for repairing the SVT ECU.... emm... no comments.
But i only charge around half of this, and yet, guarantee original parts, better power and will last until you sell your car.

Last edited:

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
oh, you also can repair ECU? if you charge semi-round of the value for what I got and better power & last till when I dont know I will sell the car (it might be never), I will find you in future if the fate tell me further time. Thanks.

So next week I will upload the photo of my ECU coz my the car will arrive here, hope so. then give some comment and might be quite better reason to change the wiring. Also please sell it cheaper :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another GTR crashes on Jalan Ampang. This time, it's said to be a Bangladeshi car jockey who probably thought the GTR's really fail proof. Sad to say, it's not exactly dummy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience