Rubber paint for your car and vehicle parts, diy plastidip spray can 450ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Rubber paint for your car and vehicle parts, diy plastidip spray can 450ml

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Celebrate new year 2014 with new color for your car :)

Item(s):Rainbow dip rubber paint 450ML also known as plastidip or plastic dip

Price: RM 60 onwards...buy 2 cans free delivery nationwide :listen:

Color: Matte Black, Matte White, Matte Orange, Matte Green, Matte Sky blue, Matte Pink, Glossy Black, Glossy White, Florescent Blue, Florescent Orange, Florescent Green and much more...
Full list of the colour : Colour available and price list

Dealing method: COD or postage

Location of seller: Bangsar South or near by area

Contact method/details:0122189679

Age of item: New

Reason for sale: Trader (authorized dealer)

Other product capacity: 1 Liter and 4 Liters also available.

More info: DIYRubberPaint.com

Item(s) benefits:

Rainbow Dip Rubber Paint is a kind of peel able painting film special for car rims, front hood, side pillar, car body, wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools and etc.

Protect original surface as it wont smudging or discoloring.

Alkaline & abrasion resistance.

Heat resistant up to 200 degrees.

Protect against electrical shock.

Protect against dirt and also road salt.

Protect surface from skidding/slipping & corrosion.

Offers quick tack and high coverage, while providing a strong bond.

Dries within 15-20 minutes before able to spray second layer coat.

Finished product of the film is hand removable and restore.

Picture:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I saw you have a camouflage green in your pictures but I'm not sure which colour code it is. Can you advise how much for that camo green spray can?

And If I buy the larger gallon type, what solvent do I need to use if I want to use a spray gun?

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
HI Bro my car is first generation green satria which color i should buy pls advise me thanks i will buy 2 from you thanks

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I saw you have a camouflage green in your pictures but I'm not sure which colour code it is. Can you advise how much for that camo green spray can?

And If I buy the larger gallon type, what solvent do I need to use if I want to use a spray gun?
Hi Izso,

we only have 1 camo green type so just mention you want to purchase camo green. no color code needed.

our rubber paint can be directly spray with out using any solvent..theres no need to use any solvent like other brand..just directly fill the spraygun tank with the rubber paint and start spraying. :)

Price for camo green spray can (450ml) is RM100 each. buy 2 free delivery.

You may see the full pricing and its color at link below:

Colour & Price of Rainbow Dip Rubber Paint

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

HI Bro my car is first generation green satria which color i should buy pls advise me thanks i will buy 2 from you thanks
Hi bro, we dont have stock green color for your satria. Below are the green color that we have:

Price for 450ML spray can.
MATTE GREEN RM 60
FLORECENT GREEN RM 70
METALLIC GREEN RM 75
Full list colour and it's price

Probably we can ask the manufacturer later about if we can order custom stock satria green color.

Btw, what you plan to spray?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Hi bro, we dont have stock green color for your satria. Below are the green color that we have:

Price for 450ML spray can.
MATTE GREEN RM 60
FLORECENT GREEN RM 70
METALLIC GREEN RM 75
CHEMELEON GREEN RM 100
Full list colour and it's price

Probably we can ask the manufacturer later about if we can order custom stock satria green color.

Btw, what you plan to spray?

Thanks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
camo green is matt green?

And what is thermal paint?

What would I use to clean my paint spray gun if I buy the 4L one?

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
camo green is different from matte green..matte green example is the first image below the colourful florecent rims at my first post.

btw, sorry to inform you dat at the moment we dont have camo green yet. if you have experience with paint, you can always buy matte green and matte black or etc and play with layers to create camo green effect.

And for thermal paint, the color will change if the temperature is 25 Celsius. Video speaks much better than words...so have a look at the demo via video below:

NEW Heat Sensitive Color Changing Kandy Automotive Paint - World's First All Over Job - YouTube

You may pre order the thermal paint now as the stocks will arrive end of this month. Color as below:

THERMAL PAINT (BLACK TO ORANGE)
THERMAL PAINT (BLACK TO RED)
THERMAL PAINT (ORANGE TO BLACK)
THERMAL PAINT (RED TO BLACK)

Price : RM 100(450ML) RM 460(1L) RM 1840(4L)

Lastly, you can use thinner to clean ur paint spray gun if I buy the 4L paint.

Dont forget to follow our fb.com/diyrubberpaintdotcom to have latest update/information.

tq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Warning: Rasta Car Wash At Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

My advice kepada semua,

Today 28/3/16 saya hantar cuci kereta saya di rasta ttdi. Mereka basuh kereta menggunakan soap powder dan some red chemical untuk basuh body kereta and those banglas are too lazy. Rim lansung tak bersih dan masa mereka vacuum carpet pun mereka tak keluarkan.

So sesiapa yang sayang kereta jangan hantar kat rasta TTDI. Kalau sesiapa yang tak percaya cakap saya you boleh cuba sendiri hantar kat rasta ttdi.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience