Car Shops and Services

Rock Motorsport Auto Styling -[Bodykit Trading]

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Supra
yeah.. my opening hours from 3pm to 7pm only. morning to afternoon ill be around doing delivery and packing. not planning to do installation, troublesome lo. hantar and kutip wang easier. hahaha.

but still bro, beside my new place there's a spray paint shop and my other side is a foreman shop. probably ask them install i guess. still dunno the details. lets see how things go.

Danz
BRO!... thanks for reminding. hahahah,, already posted the new map.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra
yeah.. my opening hours from 3pm to 7pm only. morning to afternoon ill be around doing delivery and packing. not planning to do installation, troublesome lo. hantar and kutip wang easier. hahaha.

but still bro, beside my new place there's a spray paint shop and my other side is a foreman shop. probably ask them install i guess. still dunno the details. lets see how things go.

Danz
BRO!... thanks for reminding. hahahah,, already posted the new map.
Okay bro, let me know what's ur package like when u settled down. Whether it will still be the same or different. :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda has decided to expand a recall related to a defect in the driver’s SRS airbag installed on certain vehicles produced in 2001 and 2002 and has issued a notification in North America and Japan. This recall also will be conducted in other affected regions/countries. The total number of vehicles subject to this expanded recall is 437,763 units worldwide.

Based on our ongoing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience