Robbers..i hope your whole family die (hamkachan)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hock said:
G-4,

I'm not try to argue or make any comment here. But this only the false of the robber but not his family. Even the family feel guilty about that and ready to say sorry to the victim family. So please la, please take back your words. People kill one person, but your words kill all the family member.

http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/content.asp?y=2006&dt=0713&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Dalam_Negeri&pg=dn_04.htm

Peaces..................
no point for the robber family to apologized after there is a victim died...

when the son did the wrong thing, his parents hv to be blame because didnt teach his son properly...this is where the words "KURANG AJAR" come from....

His son never think of his family members before he rob, so why we should gv face to this robber? he got hand, he got legs...why wanna rob ppl money?

The robber family hv to responsible for the dead of the young guy.....at least compensation

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
Anyone here have any infomation about this incident call the City police hotline at 03-21159999.Please inform the police about this incident,don't hide about it.Tell everything u know about this incident.Thank You

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
thank God this country is not run by ZTH members...i see far too many idealogies that isn't politically aligned to our governments'.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
aiya why crap all this here ... we're just critisizer .... who knows the realy story behind .... i`m not on any side ... just that we cannot try to make all this here ... i felt sorry for the death of the man ... but outcomes may come out that u'll never know n expect ..... now many "pau lang" .... just sit n listen to what the ppl suppose to reveal has to reveal ...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
huakenny said:
i staying at setapak...and the guy looks so familiar...i think i saw him before, or he is same college wit me if not mistaken (not sure)..

wat a pity.......:cry_smile:

yeap. its from the our college..

senior than us 1 sem.

condolence to his family..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
euthanasia said:
thank God this country is not run by ZTH members...i see far too many idealogies that isn't politically aligned to our governments'.
Well, from my opinion, the govt is worst that the robber.

huakenny said:
no point for the robber family to apologized after there is a victim died...
when the son did the wrong thing, his parents hv to be blame because didnt teach his son properly...this is where the words "KURANG AJAR" come from....
His son never think of his family members before he rob, so why we should gv face to this robber? he got hand, he got legs...why wanna rob ppl money?
The robber family hv to responsible for the dead of the young guy.....at least compensation
You've got your point, dude. Cos like many would say, "Education starts from home." But then, there are educated people who are murderers as well. Like the case of the lawyer who shot the indian man in bangsar. The BMW driver who chopped off one driver's head near Desa Petaling. People who drives big rich cars, are CEO's and what not, but hog the fast lane. And when u high beam them and over take them on the left, they look at you as if to say, "WTF is your problem." Just some examples of educated people who does shitty stuff as well.

On the contrary to your point, maybe the family DID give proper education but the robber decided solely by himself to be a stupid arse. It's kinda subjective on whether the family should compensate or not but yet, I felt that the family should do something. For a start, at least the family apologized publicly.

Generally, the world is becoming a shittier place. I browsed through the papers on and off and I see attacks, bombings, natural disasters that are worst than many years ago. Perhaps the end of days are coming.

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
de robbers should die earlier la....
de victims reli kesian de la...
for nth den juz his life end up like tis.... pity la...
even de robbers kill himself oso no one wil forgiv la....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience