RMD GARAGE, KEMPAS JB

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
i was wondering, since sooooo many plp say thm until soooooo good, i wanna see who is the 1st one to get dissapointed. whahahahaa

re4wd

May 3, 2006
i was wondering, since sooooo many plp say thm until soooooo good, i wanna see who is the 1st one to get dissapointed. whahahahaa
i'm not sure about that, but if you have any other wshop in your opinion that have a reputations and race provens like them or even better than them.....u r welcome.:regular_smile:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Well i wun say who is better thn who. Every got thier pro and cons, just how comfortable are we with any of them. each plp expectation is diff. if talk about reputation, there is also alot. race proven, also alot.

midnakal

Jul 12, 2005
Malaysia
Ok ...just use the "Hand" (tool) to navigate the map and please use the + and - feature to zoom in and out.

-- RMD Perling-----
Google Maps

--RMD KEMPAS---
Google Maps

gOOD Luck guys....

Last edited:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Owh ... I went to Kempas one couple of times but didnt know they had another shop in perling ...

Long time never update edi la i guess hehehe ... :sleep:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please contact me or my friend Sit (012-6889974) if u notice a Purple Color Waja with Plat No : WNL 4082!!! URGENT, this Waja is stolen on today @ Cyberjaya.

Please help to pass on the message. TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience