Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

RIMUS exhaust for sale

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I have a RIMUS exhaust for sale. Refer to pictures for self explanatory item info.
Exhaust is still quite heavy. From what I heard, if it's still heavy, it means the fibre inside the exhaust still has quite a substantial amount. I'm no exhaust expert so I'll leave that info for you to make your own judgement.
This exhaust used to be installed on a putra. The sound of the exhaust, I'm not too sure because the owner never told me. haha

Inlet : 2 inch
Outlet (exhaust tip) : 4 inch
Item location: PJ
Price: RM300 (or best offer secures)
PM me should you need to contact me. :)

Last edited:

GoldenHawk

500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
You would want to post the inlet & outlet sizes. It'll help determine which car it's most suitable for.
And do highlight if there's a JASMA tag on the muffler. This will help sales as well.

Good luck :smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
goldenhawk,
thanks for the tips. I actually posted this in a rush. haha That's why I didn't measure both the openings of the exhaust. This is a Rimus, a local brand so there's no JASMA tag on the muffler. As for the price, it's negotiable hehe

xiaomao

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
how many inci intlet and outlet??

with postage to kk sabah how much??

pm me the best price....tq

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
xiao,
Inlet : 2 inch
Outlet (exhaust tip) : 4 inch
I will have to check the postage and get back to you.

xiaomao

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
ok....please pm me after u get the answer...tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Me and my friend were chatting recently and he suddenly brought up the topic lift hood.
I remember some guys who lifted their hood slightly higher at the part near the front wind shield told me that it is a method to let the hot air in the engine bay escape.

But according to my friend, by lifting the hood up, when you are traveling at higher speed, the air traveling above the bonnet is faster than the air traveling inside the engine bay therefore it generates lift which reduces the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience