rewraping stering

KeMeZ

Apr 4, 2004
anyone knows where i can rewrap my old stereng...the top beginning 2 peel off already....anyone did it b4 ar?
thanks

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by KeMeZ@Jan 24 2005, 22:07
anyone knows where i can rewrap my old stereng...the top beginning 2 peel off already....anyone did it b4 ar?
thanks
Go to Eneos at 1 Utama, they got some posters up for this place at USJ. I did my Momo steering and I was really satisfied with them... I think their name is Wecolour or something...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by alantan@Feb 18 2005, 14:32
how mcuh you paid them wor?
There cracks on the top of my steering but they said could refurbish and no need to re-wrap. It cost me RM120 or 100, cant remember. What they did was using a sand paper to remove off the cracks and making the surface smooth, then they used a kind of leather colouring and re-dye my steering back to a shiny black. Quite a fast job too... They do other leather stuff such as gear knobs, sofas, dashboard etc...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bosch’s new eClutch system might just be the best thing for enthusiast drivers since sliced bread. The eClutch system is an electrically-operated clutch for manual cars, or ‘clutch by wire’ if you like. Having a manual car clutch that can be automatically controlled in certain situations has its benefits.

Firstly, no more killing your left foot in traffic jams. The eClutch system will control the clutch in heavy stop and go traffic, allowing drivers to start off from rest in first or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience