Reputable Honda Workshop

which w'shop from the list can change my rear big bushing at their own w'shop......i mean they dont need to go to another shop to take out the bushing. :secruity:

parimus said:
which w'shop from the list can change my rear big bushing at their own w'shop......i mean they dont need to go to another shop to take out the bushing. :secruity:

usually all workshops will send it to the nearest tyre shop to pump it out. It doesn't take long anyway la Parimus......

crower75 said:
usually all workshops will send it to the nearest tyre shop to pump it out. It doesn't take long anyway la Parimus......

u did urs...if yes which w'shop......if dont take so long it ok la....if take soooooooooooooooo long :turtle: ....dont want to go there la

I did mine at Ah leong...changed all the bushings...small big middle size everything...get directions from KuNyIt......it's in Tmn Samudera. Half a day's job but u gotto be there 1st thing in da morning. The time they took to pump out 1 section is about 15 minutes

crower75 said:
I did mine at Ah leong...changed all the bushings...small big middle size everything...get directions from KuNyIt......it's in Tmn Samudera. Half a day's job but u gotto be there 1st thing in da morning. The time they took to pump out 1 section is about 15 minutes

i just want to change big rear one......15 minutes??? quite fast. any idea how much for the labour?

HoNdA[DNA] said:
alohaa hattech-v... update....

contact for

B-Work Auto
No 5-G, Jalan Sulaiman 3,
Taman Putra Sulaiman,
6800 Ampang
Selangor Darul Ehsan

contact no: 012-3159157 (dinn)/ 012-6551601 (pyan)

thanx mate...

updated on first page... if u want to add the guide/direction to ur w/shop, it'll be better...

* UPDATE*

Speed Mag Auto - 03-90805462 (Ah Yap)

Address: Plot 31, Lot 264 Bt10 1/2 Cheras Perdana, 43200 Kajang, Selangor

go autobaze....they did my car n its fantastic.....now im ordering 4age engine from them for my fren here in perth....

I find this thread very informative. Currently i'm looking for a workshop to do some minor servicing as i find the Honda Service Centre very expensive and not detailed enough.

Now that my aircon belt is making noise, i need to find an ok mechanic to fix it. I checked with Honda SC and they quoted me RM700+ for changing of the 3 belts and water pump plus workmanship. I find it quite expensive and am looking for a cheaper alternative. Anyone here has any experience changing the 3 belts + water pump and the location and price please.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom