Reputable Body Kit shops

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Hi guys,
Care to list down some GOOD body kit shops?When i say good,means their body kits should be perfect fitting,durable and nice finish.

I am looking for a C-west body kit for my S15 silvia.Anyone can tell me where to get it ?

Besides the standard S15 Spec R look,has Nissan/Autech/Nismo came up with any other looks for S15 silvia?If yes,what is the look called and where do i get it ?

Thanks!

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
yeah unless u want to do custom bodykit...japan bodykit is the better ones i see!!!i am trying to get a bodykit for my old school also...aih...no use cause it is a 80`s car...old school...any idea?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
BumiFibre / Skyline shop. @ USJ.

see the catalog. n oso any bodykits. get the quotation price from the BOSS@OWNER. not get the price Q from the worker.

the owner of the shop is lady.

www.bumifibre.com.my

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Hi,
I heard alot of bad stuff about Daichii in sunway.Just wondering,why are they so bad? =P

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
forgot to add.. D1 bodykit shop is good oso! but sad my prelude bodykit no stock.

i went down to daiichi. they got DC2 spoiler,but then can mod to my prelude. custom. rm200. cheap oso..

i think now Daiichi ok la.. frendly.. but what i can see.. they dont have catalog for us to see the cars they mod n oso they dun have for older cars like mine.

so i prefer:

1ST = Bumi Fibre / Skyline Shop
2ND = D1 Sunway

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
Daiichi hires people who looks at car first before they do...means...if ur car is a skyline...the do nice for you...if u drive a wira and go...they say do this do that and ask if u got money to do or not...

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Where is D1 sunway ?Will custom body kit often become loose?Like the screw will fall out and bumper will be dangling one side sort of thing.

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
If you are talking about Custom in Malaysia... so far the best workmanship i have seen is MONSTER GARAGE in Ipoh... else just order those ready make from Japan easier...

aras2217

Known Member
Jul 1, 2006
there is also nextlevelcustomz
they are also good
in sunway
they are very friendly guys
anyone knows where to get nissan original body parts for old models ?
thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience