Reconditioned Car For Sale - Japanese & Continental. Buy at possible lowest price.!!

Car Shops and Services

Reconditioned Car For Sale - Japanese & Continental. Buy at possible lowest price.!!

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
Hi guys, I'm helping my friend who is selling Japanese and continental reconditioned car. He has a shop selling recond car and now he's planning to extend his business over the net.

All buyers will be given a discounted price and all items are negotiable (still willing to drop the price a little bit).

So, please state your:

Car Model:
Year:
CC:
Specs:
Colour:
Budget:

I will forward your query to him and PM you the feedback. If you agree, or wish to nego, then u can PM me ur number

Please be advise that I'm looking for a serious buyer. Appreciate for those who has no intention to buy a car (maybe just passing by or want to know latest market price), not to post anything here.

Thanks.

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
Re: Reconditioned Car For Sale - Japanese & Continental. Buy at possible lowest price

bump for today...

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
Re: Reconditioned Car For Sale - Japanese & Continental. Buy at possible lowest price

bump for today...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought satria 2002, fuel injected, from 2nd hand car owner. I plan to go outstation to cameron from KL soon, so i need a fulls service to the car. I dunno much about car as this is my first car. What i did was i filled up the battery with battery water. I check the radiator water level it seems to contain some greenish stuff which i believe is coolant, it is attaching to the yellow metal cap which says do not open while its hot.

i do not plan to go to Authorised Servis Center mainly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience