Recommend Good Workshops For Coupe?

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Felt like a cow brought to the slaughter house the other day when I went to the Hyumal Workshop in Glenmarie to service my coupe...

it's was the 60k service and so the Timing Belt set was due to be done with the usual service... Thought I was smart so I brought all the parts from outside to the work shop.

Well, the workshop didn't charge me a cent for ANY spare parts but the labour charge was a whopping RM320!... just labour.... and because it was already 6pm before they let me take the car, he just said the manager has gone home and I 'can' leave my car over the weekend if I wanted to complaint...WTF?

anyway, I've lost confidence & money at that workshop... Can anyone recommend a good workshop for the Coupe? I've tried Kah Bintang and they said they do not service the Coupe (which is a CBU)...

to add salt to wounds, I've now got some funny sounds coming from my right front wheel... Bearings?... dunno...sigh... :(

ekcheah

Jun 9, 2004
I saw a coupe (black 1.8) at Kah Bintang service centre in PJ two weeks ago . Will send mine there.
I refuse to go to the Glenmarie's - no proper place to park the cars too congested and after looking at the staff's attitude I decided this is not the place to go

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
myshark,
where do you stay?
if you stay near by Damansara or PJ, you can try a mech name
Ah Chui, working in Damansara Mofaz workshop.

He did the Evo engine transplant for one of the Coupe member last year, know quite well about Coupe.

PM me if you want his contact.

but the funny part is i though Berjaya is the one that bring all the CBU unit? and now they dun do service for CBU?

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Blacksamurai, I stay in KL... so it's not a problem! I've PM-ed you!!!

REally hope I can have an alternative workshop for my coupe... nothing is worst than bringing it to a workshop and they do not know how to remove the dash and they just force their way through... sigh.

ekcheah, which Kah bingtang? the one in Jalan 222??? I brought my coupe there before and they said they don't do the coupe...

myshark

Feb 8, 2005
Black Samurai,

err... din get the PM lar... can resend? thanks!

Meanwhile, anyone else know where I can service my coupe?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i usually send to JC Auto at Sunway,
but thinking of sending to Chui's workshop for next service.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently using evo twin pot + ebc green stuff need to change to aftermarket brake disc rotor (slit) endless , project mu, dba. Which 1 has the highest C/P upgrade from stock disc rotor and which brake pad to pair with. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience