Rear window for satria

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Guys jus wana inquire wher do i get to cover all my stone holes, it is al over my rear window, and i duno how the stones hit my rear window oso. all damn small holes but ugly man. theres oni 2 ways, either to change the whole window or to cover it back. anyone does that b4 better to be the cheapest way. holes not deep, jus a small little tiny hole all over the window.

pls gif me suggestions.

thankz

there's a place in batu caves that did it. i think it's in Taman Samudra Batu Caves. not too expensive.

repacement for satria and purta side windows are not cheap. almost Rm2K if u go to the franchise dealer.

unless u break the glass and claim insurance saying mat fit broke in but nothing got stolen except coins..he he (jahatnyer aku).

actually, similar stone chip at front windscreen glass also can be repaired ie tampal.

i am not sure how good is the job but it being advertised in magazines and newspaper. read Auto Trader. one location i know is at Subang Goodyear. not sure which court.

p/s definitely not courts mammoth.

zan: wahlan 2k. btw i called this person dealing with glass, he quoted me RM 700 if im not mistaken for japan made glass, RM550 for taiwan or china made glas not veri sure. he said front can be repaired becus it is tampered or layered, forgot la those glass thingy. the rear wondow is totally diff types than the front windscreen cannot be repaired, either jus leave it alone or replace it. end of story..sigh damn crazy expensive. i tot of that b4, now i need to renew my road tax, so tot of insuring for the whole glass. i heard of ppl doin that b4, need to replace but too expensive, wait till renew insurance, get the glass policy, payfew hundred, confirm lesser than purchasing the whole glas by ourselves. den get adjuster dat is familiar with, take a pics and claim dat glass broke. subang goodyear if im not mistaken court 10. dun reli remember, always pass there, near the bus station inside those shops rite? there quite expensive la, somehow usj area rent oso expensive..ahhaha

GSR5559 said:
zan: ... glass broke. subang goodyear if im not mistaken court 10. dun reli remember, always pass there, near the bus station inside those shops rite? there quite expensive la, somehow usj area rent oso expensive..ahhaha

ask their quote first. if RM150 or Rm200 still worth doing.

but i prefer to smash the glass
..he he..

i'm reviving this old thread since i'm looking for d almost same thing. my brother's satria window is broken (behind driver side) and need replacement, thanks to d kids playing slingshot in d apartment parking area. :banghead:
go to few workshop but the cheapest they quote so far is 400. anyone know cheaper price option in shah alam area for replacement?
thanks!!

have u all tried looking for replacement from halfcut shop....if not mistaken not that expensive

Top Bottom