rear spring absorber

wakdjoko

Known Member
May 22, 2010
KB/JB
where to get the spring ?...Hmmm...chop shop lor, unless you want new ones then maybe you can order thru Weng Hin or other authorised TRD/Toyota dealers lor.

but I think Jusco & Tesco don't have...:laugh:
ya i already know from chop shop but if anyone knows which shop had this ST185 spring it would be better rather than we go n ask every single shop lorr.. :banghead:

i had a fren in JB who works in chop shop. even he also said very hard to get now, need to wait for new container comes in.

if had luck we'll get those springs in another 2 months. :call: :call2:

Last edited:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
ya i already know from chop shop but if anyone knows which shop had this ST185 spring it would be better rather than we go n ask every single shop lorr.. :banghead:

i had a fren in JB who works in chop shop. even he also said very hard to get now, need to wait for new container comes in.

if had luck we'll get those springs in another 2 months. :call: :call2:
Orr...I didn't get what you meant when you asked that question but anyway, now that you know then I wish you the best of luck. If you're buying the springs with absorbers, then you can sell the absorbers to your Proton Saga (old model) friends. It can be used for their front with minor mods. Sold mine to my friend.

Which Toyota model are you using, bro ?

wakdjoko

Known Member
May 22, 2010
KB/JB
Orr...I didn't get what you meant when you asked that question but anyway, now that you know then I wish you the best of luck. If you're buying the springs with absorbers, then you can sell the absorbers to your Proton Saga (old model) friends. It can be used for their front with minor mods. Sold mine to my friend.

Which Toyota model are you using, bro ?
mine just a corolla ae111, quite old but still in gud shape.

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
I've been using stock SEG (don't know which AE) for my AE92. It feels good on my ride, but need to change both front bushing and <maybe> rear abs. my rear abs seem can't be able to hold heavy people/things. any recommendation?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey fellow ZTH buddies, this morning my friend's EG6 bearing registration number WDW 2909 got stolen just right outside his house . its black in colour with carbon fiber sticker HOOD and ROOF, the exhaust is stock so its not loud. the sad thing is its going to be a track car next month due to SAMBUNG BALIK .. so report police also difficult. i hope u guys can help me look out for it ,if found please call 0162015137 - chia / 0146652200 - jackson .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience