Rear Reverse Light Got Stolen

kunir

Sep 25, 2004
what happen to the world 2day even my reverse light kenari also got stolen darn the thief.
guys just bcareful where do u park ur car

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
sorry to hear that bro... but the world is that cruel. we work hard to buy car, they work hard to steal?? :confused: no matter where u park ur car, the thief will juz commit crime. still that old phrase, prevention is better than cure. so do choose a suitable place for parking lo..

kunir

Sep 25, 2004
guess wat 100% ori la bro no wat so ever mod on my canlari except a cargo box on my roof top laaa

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Your car might have attracted their attention.

In Malaysia, there are lots of thiefs now, considering the foreign immigrants who had worked here. When their permit expired, they don't want to go back. So, become thief to earn a living loh. There's nothing we can do about it, coz their number keep on increasing every year.

Hollerback_gurl

Known Member
May 20, 2005
KL
same case happened to me....that was like one month ago...un-screw the nut...then pull out lor....then cut off the wires...kunir so now ur car got 2 holes there...i heard ppl say the socket can sell ma....even for second hand...dunno la..

harbx

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
KL and Penang
wah... like that also they want to steal.

Must be a fellow that has his own lights blown or pecah.

kunir

Sep 25, 2004
guess wat when i go to buy my reverse light the towkay kedai say "aiyaa ini barang biasa la hilang sama itu kenari punye signal depan,sama kelisa pun sama"dam n dam again

h22abigtec

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Shah Alam
:D haiya after rear window wiper now they curi reverse sensor
pulak....very bad...hope they will fire with the kilat..kabommmm.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
basically anything detachable can be stolen lo... jz depends on the theif greedy or not ma...

but some steal it not for money... jz feel 'bo song' with ur car mai cabut it out lo...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience