rear mirror and wiper

Feb 22, 2011
johor
hello,

can i install the rear wiper on my wira standard back mirror..
i suggest to send my mirror to cut a hole for install the wiper motor..i have no bugdet on buying the evo's mirror..any possibility the mirror going to crack..
so i just to buy the wiper motor only..

can or cannot?

tq..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
wat's the possibility to cut a hole on ur mirror???
how much is ur budget in doin all these??? cut hole (doubt on possibility) and purchasing the wiper motor etc.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i dun think can cut a hole in the rear windscreen...if can everyone will do it.....
simple, just insure your windscreen, then go the wscreen shop, possible your fren or recomended by yr fren, then tell them to smash your wscreen & replace with evo's one....
maybe u need to top up rm200-300.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
same case goes for wira convert to evo or honda convert to 99 spec...
they will somehow kautim wid the insurance company to convert it & pay a small amount of $$$

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
i dun think can cut a hole in the rear windscreen...if can everyone will do it.....
simple, just insure your windscreen, then go the wscreen shop, possible your fren or recomended by yr fren, then tell them to smash your wscreen & replace with evo's one....
maybe u need to top up rm200-300.....
Lol Danz... Can't help laughing seeing your suggestion la... :rofl: You make the solution sound so simple LOL! Make sure do it properly man... If insurance adjuster finds out then salah di sisi undang undang. Deep shit...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats y la.......thats y ppl can easily convert to evo or honda 99spec....althought the 99spec bodyparts costs rm3k++ complete.....ive seen it before.....that was few yrs ago la....now not sure, guess many ppl already know the tricks of trades edi......

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
if u talking abt bodyparts... need to go n "accident-kan" ur car le... sakit wor....
but for rear windscreen.... just a minor hit n it crack.... take few pics.... pass to insurance company wif receipt.... in 1mth get the cheque d... but they wont giv u full amount... lets say u insurred RM600.... n giv them RM650 receipt... they'll oni pay u around RM550....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience