Rear Disk Brake

karl31

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Malaysia
hi, i've friend drive new Hyundai Accent with scope on the hood. he ask me about the rear disk brake bcoz his using drum for rear as standard. What car and how much the disk? thanks.

RoCkie

Jun 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
I'm interested in the rear braking to disc. Not sure if there's any available or anyone has done it? mind to share here?

My guess is Elantra's might juz do the trick? any comments?

cws8622

Known Member
May 3, 2005
RoCkie said:
I'm interested in the rear braking to disc. Not sure if there's any available or anyone has done it? mind to share here?

My guess is Elantra's might juz do the trick? any comments?

my coupe rear drum brake converted to disk brake... i get from the SG version of coupe which come with the disk brake.. so, can just plug & play... no modification requested...

cws8622

Known Member
May 3, 2005
i think a get it about S$550.. the convertion cost is about RM150... If after end of this month my car still not able to sell on-line.. then i'll take out all the parts and sell it seperately...

cws8622

Known Member
May 3, 2005
BS,
i have found the buyer for my coupe.. and i'll send my car to the new owner at my hometown, kedah. i'll take out all the extra parts a installed to my coupe and sell seperately... i'll post all the parts photo to the forum soon.. what i have are
-Apexi SAFC2
-Apexi turbo timer
-Advanti 16" sports rims (Original Taiwan)
-Hotbits extractor with thermo wrap (installed on Feb 2005)
-hotbits strut bar
-Nismo exhaust muffler
-K&N drop-in air filter
-Splitfire ground wire
-Rear disk brake
-new alarm system
P/S: Parts swap are also welcome... call me at 017-475-8622 within this 3 days...

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye there...im using kancil.i bought 1 set of adj suspension,brand apm few months ago but im nt satisfied wit it..too bumping when str8 road but when cornering agak cun...wut should i do to improve my handling at higher speed?i need sum advise from taico... :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience