Reanult Alpine A110-50 Concept - Weighs 880kg and Packs a 400bhp Punch!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Inspired from the original Renault Alpine 110 Berlinette some 50 years ago, the renault Alpine 110-50 Concept made its debut in Monaco, showing off its two-seat, 3.5L V6 rear-engine layout that's wrapped around by muscular carbon fibre bodywork and bears heavy resemblance to the DeZir elecctric Concept.

<!--more-->Packing 400bhp at 7,200rpm and 422Nm at 6,200rpm all situated at the rear with only 880kg of kerb weight to hold it down, the A110-50 manages all that power via a 6-speed sequential semi-automatic transmission with a cera-metallic twin-plate clutch that can be controlled using either the conventional pedal or paddles on the steering wheel.

To manage all that speed, fully adjustable Sachs racing shocks have been implemented huge AP Racing disc brakes, and 21" aluminum alloy wheels wrapped in super-sticky but street-legal Michelin tyres, 245/35's up front and 265/35s in the rear.

The A110-50 harmonises conventional aero-enhancements at the front and rear with sophisticated ground-effects under-body tunnels that helps to generate one-third of the car's total downforce when at speed.

The car is also fitted with a sophisticated Wintax 4 data analysis software package, which means you get to analyse your lap times with your laptop...Oh mon Dieu!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/OBLYi-K4c8E?rel=0" width="600" frameborder="0" height="337"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/dF8xXrOtrQg?rel=0" width="600" frameborder="0" height="337"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/mQvIElMXxQk?rel=0" width="600" frameborder="0" height="337"></iframe>

Attachments

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
this one screams like 4-rotor rx7. jizz.

me love it.

prince of speed

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Sensational...and the sound is just orgasmic. Even though I'm not a huge fan of France car, but this is exceptional. check out the video guys.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Sensational...and the sound is just orgasmic. Even though I'm not a huge fan of France car, but this is exceptional. check out the video guys.
neither do i. but this is japs' inside..so it is exceptional..:driver:

"The new Alpine sports car will likely have a version of the Nissan GT-R's Premium Midship platform." - says mr google.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
It look like GT car to me ..
They built for track or road ? Why purposely have to put road legal tyre? Wanna be Road legal or what ? Haha:rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience