Really going for a skyline!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
brother, i earn 6 times your salary a month also i contemplate before settling for a GTR, but sigh, you live your life and you make choices of your own. If you really want it bad just go ahead just don't look back in regret.

cheers.
wah cosmicgate, got anymore vacancy in yr company ah? rm30k ++...pergh....that was 2009, now i think higher kot...:rofl:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
FYI, I know this guy's sister personally.
Come from a very very rich family, two brother one owns a NSX gold color and another one is R34 this up here. The sister was driving a 350z now changed to AUDI TT lol.
They are not malay but Chinese Muslim, selling muslim toothpaste, I don't know what brand cause I don't use :p
Previous owner was son of Zaitun Industries GM.

Me and a friend inspected the car at Jalan Ipoh a few months ago. Looked ok. No more scissor doors, already normal doors now.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Its an M-Spec if that helps. When for sale even had keris wedged beside driver's seat.

Is it still for sale or sold? Takkan tak jual2 lagi?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I have a question for all wira sifus here.

I am deciding between buying a wira 1.8 Sohc or Dohc but cant make up my mind.

What can be upgraded for both the Sohc and Dohc and what are the final hp that I can expect?

I dont wanna swap teh engines but try to push the engines to the highest it can go...

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience