Random Shot: 2011 Continental GT

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, I was told that the UK plates are from Crewe, where the factory is based. Suspect that this was shipped from UK straight to KL roads to give it more presence. Especially so, considering there are actually a lot of Conti GTs on Malaysian roads.

V-8

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2007
Can that bentley actually be driven around legally without a malaysian road tax n registration?or izit eligible to run on malaysian roads with the UK road tax n registration til it expires?

xandras

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Can that bentley actually be driven around legally without a malaysian road tax n registration?or izit eligible to run on malaysian roads with the UK road tax n registration til it expires?
Well then.. The same question may apply:

Can singaporean/thai cars be driven around malaysia legally without a malaysian road tax & registration?

I've seen foreign registered cars/trucks around malaysia many many times, and it seems like they have no problems at all to be on malaysian roads legally. I've personally seen:

1. A UK-registered 2011 Bentley Continental. (the same one that I spotted as in the topic)
2. A Russian-registered LHD MAN truck driven by a foreign couple near Jalan Genting Klang.
3. A UAE-registered Mercedes S-class.
4. An African registered Estima & Wira outside Mitsubishi Jalan Pahang. (Probably the embassy's car).
5. A UK-registered BMW F10 5-series.

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Is the first shot @ Gardens? The jockeys there are real assholes. I've seen them rocketing and hitting the brake real hard at the speedhump so many times I've lost count. X6, X5, Range etc.? They don't even brake.

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
That's the risk if we have an extraordinary car like that...car jockeys can't be trusted, basement parking are scanty to thieves and what so ever...so just keep your extraordinary car at home and drive KE30 to pavilion...:laugh: (joking..no offend guys)

Ghomo_duck

May 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i've been in one of these crazy car. its the saloon version. cant stop smiling when the drive push the paddle.. it is heavy but can feel the 6000cc beast under the hood!!

crazy

xandras

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i've been in one of these crazy car. its the saloon version. cant stop smiling when the drive push the paddle.. it is heavy but can feel the 6000cc beast under the hood!!

crazy
U mean the Flying Spur. Well soon it's gonna come with a 4.0 engine.. So perhaps it'll be more 'affordable'? >.< All the expensive cars are mushrooming all over the town recently.. Today alone I saw 4 Bentleys on the road already.. Wonder how they get that rich.. Haiz..

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I've recently converted to vr4 240. The question is :

If my mechanic somehow salah pasang timing belt, can it cause my car to stutter at idle (jus like using high cam)
cause my car after the conversion at low rpm stutter and idles juz like using high cam. Driving at low rpms/speed is difficult becos of this problem. Checked the injectors , plugs,cable, timing, t/body etc but still the same effect. At high rpm okay but can here "tek tek tek" sound(like the valve's sound but im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience