Random Exotics Pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interlagos Blue M6
98981.jpg

Has anyone seen the WR28 BMW M6 recently? I haven't seen it since around February last year..

F430 @ Pavilion valet.
Very nice place to take pics, cars parked there looks so clean thanks to the nice walls and lights.
SGW7C1.jpg

SGW7C2.jpg

SGW7C3.jpg

SGW7C4.jpg

I think that car is from malaysia not SG....correct me if I'm wrong...

both posted the same car ... but it looks really hot with the pavilion's lightning ... a bit orange-ish ...

Also spotted this R8 wannabe TT... Heh. Looks really cool in front of these old houses... Kinda like retro vs. future...

WQT52.jpg

Yesterday I was just walking by Sunway and heard this HUGE noise and looked at the freeway in front, it was a nice yellow Lamborghini Gallardo, and the driver dropped a gear, and he went to the slow lane to overtake the cars on the fast lane. When he floored it on the slow lane, for a moment you could hear nothing else but the Gallardo's loud V10. Damn.

It was the normal W**32 car.
On the way home went past Naza, no sight of Enzo and MC12, likely moved to the back.

Last edited:
Kedah & Perlis sultans were in Shangri-La again yesterday... Parked the same way as last time :hmmmm:

mb-1.jpg

mb-2.jpg

mb-3.jpg

mb-4.jpg

rr-1.jpg

rr-2.jpg

rr-3.jpg

mbrr-1.jpg

mbrr-2.jpg

mbrr-3.jpg

Tax money well spent, eh :rolleyes:

This one had relatively new number plates.. so this car might be owned by a new owner. Nothing special though, 360s are a dime-a-dozen here.

Had Capristo rear sticker and exhausts. This same car not spotted before.
3601.jpg

3602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom