Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
carcrazy, you were at Naza Italia too? I was there as well. They told me yesterday the 458 is launching tonight as I was going there inquiring the California...I got some pictures too but not much....

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
ya...i was there at nite.....but seems u were there afternoon wor....hehehe.......will be there 2nite and try to snap some photo with Felipe massa

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Im so jealous... :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ya...i was there at nite.....but seems u were there afternoon wor....hehehe.......will be there 2nite and try to snap some photo with Felipe massa
I was there until 6.30plus...You were at the white tent at the back of the showroom right?

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
yup......later will going to see the second launch by felipe massa and dismantle the stuff there....hehe

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
actually there is no one when i enter that service center..........Ferrari or Maserati with any parts that was taken off for repair or replace will not allow to take just becoz its PnC, and most of the service center wont allow their working environment to be publish....

i saw one Big V12 laying on the Floor next to the Ferrari 599 and there was another V12 seated in the engine bay.....i guess that owner just blown the engine.....sorry guys as they not allowed to take such pic and asked me to delete from my camera.....maybe next time just curi curi take video...hahaha

will upload the pic taken yesterday nite......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

far away

dont u laugh.......yet...do u know how it begins?

i actually did quite a few others to share with you

onr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience