Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
is that the Novitec Rosso F430? is it the real thing?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
from readings, the Countach need to open its door, when reversing.
Rear view from the teeny-weny window are so limited.

Very nice car though :smile:

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
JKW3 previous owner on alphard and this current owner on panamera are two different guy as i know both of the owners.

Previous owner has a factory at tampoi dealing with plastic injection and this current panamera owner deal with wire harness industry.
bro....well my boss owns a lot of moulding n injection bussines around asia....n I've never heard he's running a wire harness industry.......n Im not a newbie in this company....maybe the alphard was registered under his cousin name...nuthing else!:smokin:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Saw a Aston Martin V8 Vantage At Times Square parking once.. i was going out the exit n it park beside the exit. KL plate 2digit. On the way out dun hav a chance to lick it... :rofl: i mean take pic.. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently changed my absorbers kayaba, and i now i intend to lower my ride to 2 fingers. Im using 18 inch rims on a cefiro a33, Im kinda worried would the tires scratch my fender on a heavy load. Another dilemma im having is using sport springs on standard absorbers bad? i read that it will cause the absorber to always be compressed and would spoil fast.
Or should i just change to adjustable? but than i believe i will lose comfort and my new absorbers gone to waste :bawling:
I also read...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience