Random Exotics Pics

Jeff86ks

Apr 11, 2006
is that the Novitec Rosso F430? is it the real thing?

from readings, the Countach need to open its door, when reversing.
Rear view from the teeny-weny window are so limited.

Very nice car though :smile:

perdana54

Jun 18, 2007
JKW3 previous owner on alphard and this current owner on panamera are two different guy as i know both of the owners.

Previous owner has a factory at tampoi dealing with plastic injection and this current panamera owner deal with wire harness industry.
bro....well my boss owns a lot of moulding n injection bussines around asia....n I've never heard he's running a wire harness industry.......n Im not a newbie in this company....maybe the alphard was registered under his cousin name...nuthing else!:smokin:

Dayline668

Aug 4, 2007
Saw a Aston Martin V8 Vantage At Times Square parking once.. i was going out the exit n it park beside the exit. KL plate 2digit. On the way out dun hav a chance to lick it... :rofl: i mean take pic.. :banghead:

I recently changed my absorbers kayaba, and i now i intend to lower my ride to 2 fingers. Im using 18 inch rims on a cefiro a33, Im kinda worried would the tires scratch my fender on a heavy load. Another dilemma im having is using sport springs on standard absorbers bad? i read that it will cause the absorber to always be compressed and would spoil fast.
Or should i just change to adjustable? but than i believe i will lose comfort and my new absorbers gone to waste :bawling:
I also read...