Radio, Walkie-talkie

Looking For

Radio, Walkie-talkie

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang
hello all,

may I know do you guys participate in convoy, and how do you communicate? by cell-phone? feel tired when you have to dial to gather all the members, 1 by 1? felt that its wasting of money + time? I have the solution!

I'm a radio supplier, that suppling all types of radio, include low-watt radio that communicate within 3-5km, modified radio that can communicate until up-to 10km, and trunk radio, that can communicate within WHOLE klang valley, or WHOLE PENINSULAR MALAYSIA, and digital radio (latest in Malaysia) that can communicate within whole klang valley, with crystal-clear sound quality!!!

should you need any further enquiry, kindly contact me via e-mail, [email protected], or call me at 012-239 0220.

Thanks

anak_liar

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Penanti, Penang
PM me best price for 3-5 km range n 10 km range walkie talkie set...i need two only.....

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
bro do i need licence to operate this radio?

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang
anak_liar, UGPM
camp, for commercial radio, you do not need any license, and for amatuer, you need license from MCMC (have to sit for exam), and for trunk radio (whole klg. valley), you need license

thanks

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aston Martin's first SUV arrives Malaysia! The 550ps DBX looks more like a sportscar on stilts and raises the bar for sports SUV with its dedicated chassis, built on a rigid, lightweight bonded aluminum construction.

4.5 sec / 550ps / 700nm / 4L V8 twin turbo / 9 speed automatic / 291kmh / 2245kg / adaptive suspension / rear E-LSD / carbon prop shaft / RM818,000...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience