Racing and Stopped by PDRM Evo X

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Lol, it was just my dream. Can't sleep back after I woke up from the dream. So, i decided to post this.

I somehow found myself in the mids of racing around a lake garden at night with five more Honda's including mine. This includes a Spoon S2k. HAHA
http://image.modified.com/f/15595862/sccp_0805_01_z+spoon_honda_s2000+front_right_view.jpg

Two white Civic's crashed out. One turtled and the other knocked a tree by the road side.

Then, for a few laps i managed to go unsighted by the police. I could see the blue light.

Finally, i was rounded up by a few Evo X and i got up. Damn... not working tomorrow, thought could get a good sleep.

I always dream about my cars. Its either washing them, repairing something or others la.

WHat about u?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
u must really luv ur car dat much eh? lol
oh yes!! my wife gets jealous at times..

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Play too uch NFS tho ROFL...

Racing shu not b like that tho...
yeah!!! very nfs like. used to play a lot when i was younger. in fact still playing once in a while. could be influenced by it.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

hahaha........i really thought something happen to you when i read the topic....
lol... hope this dream does not come true..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im sure some of you guys know some roads where u get to have spirited drives.
Care to share any that you know of which does not have much 'flashy blue strobes' or 'supermonkeys on crotch rockets'

I know the guthrie highway is a very nice road to take a drive. Long, smooth and not much obstructions. The drive to ulu yam is great too. Nice windy roads but you have to be aware of the oncoming traffic.

Sharing is caring.....come on guys :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience