Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
which model?
got 4 models there..
is it RACING SUIT #0018 ???

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
i thought the rules said we need to have nomex suits but the one listed in the site is only FR cotton single layer????please elaborate on this area.

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
From Round 3 Nomex Racing Suit is COMPULSORY. It need not be FIA approved, but it MUST be made out of NOMEX material

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie..

Anyone know where to get LARGER size..?? And i mean REAL LARGER ONES..!!!

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
sorry for insulting guys ....... so that means this suit is not under FIA approved ? then the suits have how many layers there ? what the different compare FIA approved suits .

thx

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
good points guys..

lemme go enquire a lil further with Ms.Ginnie.. i've not been given full details on the suits that are currently available. Here's the information that i was previously given..

1. "The Man Spirit" Suits available at Amprex/Idemitsu Service centre is SINGLE LAYER NOMEX - NON FIA APPROVED but FIREPROOF.

2. FIREPROOF SUITS are COMPULSORY for ROUND 3.

As soon as i get hold of more info, i'll post it up.

My apologies for the lack of info.made available to me. Please bear with me for a lil while. thanks!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
SOrry might sound silly.

What about Industrial fire proof overalls?

Can drivers wear them for D1? :_:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
ok .............. latest info i found to share out ! yup the suit is just a layer and yes its fireproof ! price selling is quite reasonable and of course we can't compare with those FIA approved suit ! those suit easly selling over a thousand ........ not just for round 3 they need all of the driver suit up and for coming round all driver will asking for suit up ! however FIA suit with fireproof is damm expensive and coming with 3 layer but now with this nomax suit is better then nothing when the driver caught in the fire !

so what is the colour choice ? i been looking for green colour is there any green ?

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
C'mon guys. I think Amprex is doing a much better job here than expected. They bought in cheap protection for your racing needs. Where else can you buy a fireproof race suit less than RM600? And they did this so that competitors could still compete with cheap budget.

Anyway for those who are quick to write off a cheap fire proof race suit. Lets take it this way. You are not supposed to bake yourself inside a burning car! It is protection and some time delay for you to get out of the car safely. Even FIA approved ones quote this in their product lines. The more expensive ones gives you more protection form heat in the form of triple layer fabric.

Joeker's suggestion is also good. But the fabric weight is a let down. Another problem is the coarse fabric restricts mobility. You might have problems getting in and out of the car. And probably chaffing from the coarse fabric rubbing on your skin, even with undershirt.

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
maybe can check for sure, suit is FR cotton or nomex or is the rules going to be change to accomodate this material as well. If following the rules this suit cannot be used as it is not nomex..... If change can race suit made of Proban be used instead....

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
the suit are only for D1 competitors or anyone also can buy..??
cause b4 this i was told that only D1 competitors can purchase the suit..??

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie..

Can you guys bring in like 4XL or 5XL suits? Cos i tried the 2XL's are way too small for me.

Please fedback to me ASAP.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, anyone knows of any extractor avail for 1.3 myvi auto? Any recommendations? tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience