Race Craft(Beware)

Grex_R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Butterworth
Damn bought a spoiler by courrier from racecraft. Its not 1 piece carbon fibre cloth. Can see lines join 1 piece by 1 piece. Thats my comment. RM950+ should have skip buying it n should have bought spoon. all together around 8 pieces (4) up n (4) down if any zth understand it. Different from i bought a cf bonnet new at rm1150 cf damn cun n its 1 piece cf for the whole bonnet.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
Bro, how can 1 piece cloth be in the shape of the spoiler? Of cos have to "cut and paste" a bit here and there especially at the joints.

Original Nismo Skyline Z-Tune Carbon Bonnet is also joint at the scoop part. Check it out.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
but u really can see the joining parts ahhh? l

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
wetwater: good cf products are laid with one complete sheet

their products carry a big question mark

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Aiyooo....this is not good. For RM 950++, you should add about 2-300++ and get Spoon instead. Then send it to a paintshop for Glasurit Type HS clearcoat ( damn strong one ) kawtim! Ys, it does add up, but the quality work that you get is priceless!

Grex_R said:
Damn bought a spoiler by courrier from racecraft. Its not 1 piece carbon fibre cloth. Can see lines join 1 piece by 1 piece. Thats my comment. RM950+ should have skip buying it n should have bought spoon. all together around 8 pieces (4) up n (4) down if any zth understand it. Different from i bought a cf bonnet new at rm1150 cf damn cun n its 1 piece cf for the whole bonnet.

KATOW JO

Jul 18, 2006
hmm..no pics...like i said b4..so easy to destroy any company's rep..just type and nobocy ever ask for proof...i know kev-tec here also try to do this with proton..till now no proff whatsoever..all they do is my makcik,cousin,papa my freinds freind,cousin father in law etc2..has this problem..but no pics and proof..

so,i'll regard this as some stoopid attempt to destroy a company's image...

Grex_R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Butterworth
will update dun worry. CF dun come in joints ok its a big piece of cloth n iron to the fibre n add raizin to harden it then sand paper it then laquer on top for finishing. its the workmanship thats matter here on how they iron it>>>>>

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
Grex_R said:
Dear Grex_R,

We at RaceCraft will always stand upon the quality of our products. All products carry a 6 months International Warranty. If you are not happy with the quality, we will change the product for you without hesitation.

Please email me your invoice number and also the serial number on the product itself. We can trace what is the product and why is it defective.

Normally for spoilers, we use a complete 1-piece construction. It has always been like that and will always be like that.

Most importantly when you buy a carbon fiber product, the support and warranty is very important. Even if you buy another Japanese brand but there's no warranty, you might end up keeping it although the quality is bad. So rest assured when you buy RaceCraft, you will get the best.

Grex_R, please contact me at 017-365 2777 as soon as possible. I'll arrange the replacement for you ok? Please don't be depressed.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shedden

Last edited:

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
grex r: was your issue resolved?

I emailled them asking for a quote beginning of the week... but they hace yet to reply?!?!?! what kinda a business are you guys running?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some dog's anus broke my driver side window and stole my boost meter, inside a-pillar plastic trim and the meter pod.

The boost meter is an APEXi EL (1) white face. White Greddy meter pod with some minor cracks. White a-pillar trim for mazda 323.

If anyone comes across these items, please PM me immediately. I'm online all day.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience