R34 GT/GTT parts

mansuper

Aug 16, 2008
Dear bro & sis, may i know for R34 GT/GTT parts, which nissan model is the closest/same? I heard of some RB engine, transmission, suspension system, exhaust system are same ... Any info to share? Thanks.

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
R34 GTR ?? i think
coz can put RB26 engine into it as replacement for the GTT RB25
a lot of it are the same ,as it shares the same platform
correct me if i'm wrong

mansuper

Aug 16, 2008
R34 GTR ?? i think
coz can put RB26 engine into it as replacement for the GTT RB25
a lot of it are the same ,as it shares the same platform
correct me if i'm wrong
Agreed. But other than R34, i think some cefiro A31/A32 parts looks very simliar. Was looking for auto transmission, then mech told me if can't find sky tansmission, then have to get cefiro transmission, should be quite close.

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
if ur looking for r34gtt auto transmission i have one..wan to let go cheap- cheap..pm me if interested

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
oHHH i see ,but i think it is supposely easy to find one for your RB25 engine
since other RB platform engine is suitable
like A31 RB20 ,but i think power delivery and set up won't be same
coz you altered the car original set up
,but A32 ,
the engine iz a VQ20
hmmm ,but if the mech said he can do it ,then maybe he can ...
the manual launches and gives a thrill when driving the skyline
race bred sports car ...
why change to auto ?
and more fuel consumption ... i think

mansuper

Aug 16, 2008
I am not sure whether RB20DE NEO transmission is the same or not ...

mansuper

Aug 16, 2008
Just got a quote of rm15-17K for a half cut RB25DET :bawling: is it abit over price? Any bro know roughly how much for a RB20DET / RB25DET? Neo or non-NEO oso can. Reason - My auto gearbox seems like going up the lorry soon :mad: sian ... when morning start cold start up time, have to wait awhile for N to D to engage ... Thanks.

mansuper

Aug 16, 2008
:idea:better go get GTR h/cut...
bro, GTR and GTT half cut price alot of different :smokin: ... furthermore JB side not sure where to get oso. Any recomand good workshop with reasonable price? My friend told me might be filter choke but when i ask the mech, he dun even wanna check and straight suggest me for halfcut :banghead: imagine if one day i go and change brake pad he might told me to change the whole braking system :thefinger: :rofl:

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
u can go boostzone i see a lot of silvias, s13s and other cars go there. its in jb johor jaya area.

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
Just got a quote of rm15-17K for a half cut RB25DET :bawling: is it abit over price? Any bro know roughly how much for a RB20DET / RB25DET? Neo or non-NEO oso can. Reason - My auto gearbox seems like going up the lorry soon :mad: sian ... when morning start cold start up time, have to wait awhile for N to D to engage ... Thanks.
Hey bro, if you are using the stock nissan ATF D matric ... change it away to something fully syn. Over in SG all those using the Nissan D matic got this issue ... seem like got some issue with the pressure. Tested and worked are the Mobil and Amsoil.

For the NEO RB25DET, SG got a 1/2 cut selling for SGD7k. FYI.

Cheers
MJ