Quickest Honda N/A (Sepang Drag Battle/Or Any South East Asia Race Track)

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
i think you better get and EFI system with launch control or traction control where popular at motec system, but i think if you can lower then rpm crome/hondata/VAFC+ Chip Tuning was good enough

Kinsler/TWM 50 MM ITB i think might help lots well on tuning and get you some lower RPM launch
Traction Bar might help you also for lower 0-60 time

Last Round Champion EF Green Ah Siong Just Did Chipped ECU+VAFC2 195/55/15 Toyo R 888 12.3s
and i found this was real good timing With Road race tire and i saw Ali mamak was the fastest Top Speed 197 but he luck did get pink light and finish 3rd

Last edited:

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
i think you better get and EFI system with launch control or traction control where popular at motec system, but i think if you can lower then rpm crome/hondata/VAFC+ Chip Tuning was good enough

Kinsler/TWM 50 MM ITB i think might help lots well on tuning and get you some lower RPM launch
Traction Bar might help you also for lower 0-60 time

Last Round Champion EF Green Ah Siong Just Did Chipped ECU+VAFC2 195/55/15 Toyo R 888 12.3s
and i found this was real good timing With Road race tire and i saw Ali mamak was the fastest Top Speed 197 but he luck did get pink light and finish 3rd
yes, all of our car would be running EFI for tomorow october race
one that using motec has goal 326hp (bhp) on dastek dynamometer
and the other one that in my vid would be running Apexi FC Comander stand alone obd ecu..

we heard that with the sepang new timing system all of honda there not clocking under 12 sec more, is that right?
tungchun said that every car in sepang was + 1 second average with that timing system..
is that 12.3 sec was ET or that was total time (ET+RT)?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hhahaha.. i try my luck.. this is a feeler post.. sorry kevin, hijack abit..

I need 50k to buy Joe Han Lim's Supra... anyone can donate to me.. i take the car and compete in events using ZTH logo.. and airbrush Tom's face on d bonnet..

pics removed as per owner's request

It's a 1uz powered v8 supra with manual box
Can? I got one M2U account.. got only RM2 inside.. those who are interested to donate i'll start a new post and list down the monies... ;)

simple, no need piece together...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience