Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

question here xtreameleo!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

peterj

1,000 RPM
i m using full front evo 4 parts and rear evo 3, i just wonder can i direct fit brembo from evos?? or any big brake kits can i go for??:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i just curious to upgrade my front brake but if price is cun probaly front and rear,can gto 4 pot pnp to my front evo 4 arms?

u called sir?

can sir, i think ur mechanic is able to perform dis job. i like his work on the rear gandar, fuhh!!! i havent heard u complain about the car going sideways, dat shows how good he is, kudos to ur mech please.. fyi, i fit all starlet's braking system into my charade, ade sket2 nak mod jer..

if ur braking power isnt sufficient, i advice u do dis asap, or drive slowly (not likely, lol).

i actually need to thanks the mitsubishi engineers which create evo 3 body and lancer cbxa body, after some cut and wield at the spare tyres place to fit the axle, those arms and even the rear axle which gt 3 hole each side need to bold on to my body, all directly bold on to my car, no hole drilled, that is y many ppl like to convert, coz they come from the same DNA... lol ...

hahaha, palying the teasing game are we now? lol

no, u the professor sir :tag egnine: hahaha

u deserve that sir, u have been so helpful in ZTH...:adore:... me just like student who r doin experiment, still need guidance from sifu huhu

i need to learn more from all the sifu in ZTH....:proud:

me too... xteameleo is a good sifu to us and help us a lot ... agree with danezterna u all :burnout:

bro peterj,i think for the front u can plug in evo5/6 brembo cuz ure already using evo4 arm..with all the knuckles izit?i'm saying dis cuz i'm using evo5 arms n knuckles for d front n able to pnp evo4 brakes last time..so..its vice versa i think..

n for d rear,try source up fto...then later u can mod it to fit evo5/6 rear brembo jez like i did..
dis is only a suggestion bro..u might hv other options in mind..

yup.. whole evo 4 front parts inside my car already.. :driver:

i wait for my rotor to be flat and c the result 1st, coz dun wan do too much mod, my rotor just skim, mech told me must wait it become a bit like chrome and shows some reflection and c the brake good stopping or not, i now just using normal brake pad, if not enough i change to better brake pads, i dun like cross drilled or drilled hole on rotors.

dont cross drill the rotors sir, it can crack on hard braking, been there. use a better pad, bendix metal king gold comes to mind everytime i wanna suggest a good pad. iam using it on the charade, and braking hasnt been any issue since i use it. ferodo is also a good brand, i heard myntye is also good..

ive used the metal king, but prefer the metal king gold sir. there is a new titanium strip or sumthing like dat nowadays, and even better from what my frens told me. a tad more expensive

anyway, iam glad u r happy with ur new engine peter, enjoy!!

i need to learn more from all the sifu in ZTH....:proud:

u aredy sifu..learn more become sifu mk2 liau :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

well done sife xtremeleo :adore::adore::adore:
u have help me much too....

me too... xteameleo is a good sifu to us and help us a lot ... agree with danezterna u all :burnout:

me 3...xtremeleo oso have helped me much. must get Tom to give him special designation in ZTH ler...like "resident advisor" or something hehehe

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, today i found a deal for a Lantis KFZE V6 engine around RM750 for complete engine block, wiring and ECU, worth it?

And if i want to transplant this engine to my Ford Telstar 1990, any extra modification needed? or just plug and play?

Whats the reasonable transplant cost for this?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom