• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Quadt Audio Component Set - Malaysian Megasales

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Hi guys, in conjunction with the Malaysian mega-sale carnival that is now on, I have one set of Quadt Audio 6.5" 2-way component speakers going at a super offer price of only RM149. Only 1 set is available.

These component set will make a good upgrade or replacement for those of you who are still driving around in stock speakers. The model is MBQ-2650, and the set consists of 1 pair passive crossovers, 1 pair of tweeters and 1 pair 6.5" of mid bass drivers. Would be very nice installed in the front doors , or used for rear fills. Definitely a must buy for those who are just about to upgrade their ICE system!

The specifications are :

-Honeycomb paper cone for the mids ( Produces more natural and realistic audio reproduction)

-Max music handling of 300 watts

-Nominal Power of 120 watts ( Will sound good with anything from a head unit's built in
amp to a decent 2 channel or 4 channel amplifiers outputs)

-Frequency response of 35Hz - 22Khz ( Nice set, able to reproduce good mid bass, mid range and
highs)

-Sensitivity of 91dB ( Easy to drive and yet capable of handling high power )

-Impedance of 4ohms

As there is only 1 set available, deal will be based on a first come first served basis. Interested to deal, just call me at 012-3913788 or sms me if I did not answer. Location to deal is in USJ 19 Digital Mall, Subang Jaya. Other locations can be arranged depending on my schedule.

No installation provided, only sales.

Attachments

• DSCN7612.JPG
    DSCN7612.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
All interested buyers, call me at 0123913788 to grab this mega deal!

Call me to get lucky and own this component set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom