• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Putra 1999 FoR SaLe,Pics LOADED!!

olskool

1,000 RPM
Putra 1999 FoR SaLe,Pics LOADED!!PRIZE DROPED!!

Vateran Owner...used car to work from Kelana Jaya to Old Town.

Priced at 33,000.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
more pics!!

Last edited:
more pics!!

Last edited:
wat is centerbox? is it gearbox?

bobo...i've asked my dad to findout.. will keep you informed. thanks for your interest..

speedking...sorry, what i meant to say is the center bullet... thanks for asking..

thanks for the support guys...my dad mentioned that a few have called and some came to see the car but they must ask their dads for permission 1st...good luck!

:smile:

pm me asap when u get the info.. cause i really looking for a car..which offer i get is fast n ok i will take.. anyway is a nice car thats y i'm interested..

bobo...according to my dad, bank would give you a 90% loan.. but you'd have to apply urself. my dad have finished paying the instalments and do not owe the bank. good luck! :smile:

PRICE REVISED....33,000K!!!! 1st come 1st served!!!

Last edited:
is the car still available?.....how much loan can go...can go for full loan ka?

how much is the price now? still available? accident free? where is your location? PM me your best price.

Pls PM me your best price and how much loan can go.....Thanks!

yo bro..where is the momo steering?can you snap the frontt seat..is it still the recaro original putra seat or oredi change?

yo bro, 1999 model comes with a momo but doesn't have the emblem..but it's a momo according to proton. the seats are recaro as well...as i said..IT'S A 1999 MODEL. thanks

Did you re-wrap all your seats ?

nope...came with the car....again, it's a 1999 model :-)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the many enquiries during the weekend and these couple of days (even from penang and jb)...as my dad said to all of you...if you're really interested, he'll go lower.. my dad checked today with the bank and they are willing to offer 90% loan. FYI the car is already fully paid for...thanks again for enquiring...:regular_smile:

tomorrow 2 ppl viewing....friday 2 ppl viewing..thanks!!! :regular_smile:

still available?? interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom